I have an unusual favour to ask

Is there anyone who happens to have a nice white or silver unit that will be around Scotland on November 10th that I could, erm… borrow?

And also you too?

er why :sunglasses:

I can’t afford a limo to take me to the church. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yes, would prefer two passenger seats, although I’m fairly certain I could chuck Dad into the bunk and he wouldn’t mind.

And also must not mind if I put a ribbon on the front.

I’m sure I can work out something compensatory.

Dapper, something like the Volvo Globetroter/XL with the office pack would give you two extra seats in the cab.

I have been thinking of hiring one, but I thought that if any kind gentleman here was available, then that woud be even better.

My future mother-in-law thinks I’m joking about my choice of wedding car lol

Dapper Scavenger:
I have been thinking of hiring one, but I thought that if any kind gentleman here was available, then that woud be even better.

My future mother-in-law thinks I’m joking about my choice of wedding car lol

Dapper, yer daft mare, I think Coffee was offering his services there

Coffee, doesn’t know what he is doing this week, apart from Saturday. November is a lifetime away.

OMG I’m so slow! :blush:

Were you really coffee?

No Dapper, I’m sorry I wasn’t. The future is uncertain at the moment so I couldn’t make a commitment, and such an important commitment, for November at this time. :frowning: :blush:

No worries! :slight_smile:

Why not have something a bit more classy, like this one that was used for my brothers wedding!

ooh, pretty! Where did you get it?

Dapper Scavenger:
ooh, pretty! Where did you get it?

From it’s owner who is a good friend of mine! Unfortunately he lives a long way from Scotland and doesn’t make a habit of using it for weddings!

Try an advert in Calssic & Vintage Commercials (free to advertise) if you are serious about something like that.

Hi
Something I noticed a couple of days back .
If you go past Ikea heading out of Edinburgh, there’s a yard on the right hand side just past the mini roundabout .
There are several classic trucks in there :slight_smile:
I was going a bit too fast to get a good look.
I dont know anything about the owner or the place but it might be worth a look if you’re passing. :smiley:

Cheers

This would be nice in a different colour.
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/ … G_8611.jpg

You might find somebody from Edinbro here in this years show…

peterheadscottishweek.org/gallery1.htm

On the other hand its a 6 hour round trip for you…

you could have a look at the truckfest. plenty of trucks there and a mixture of modern/vintage in all shapes and colours. always worth asking :wink:

Try posting on this forum.

scottishwebcamslive.com/boards/

is a white FH12 any good? 54 reg, not marked in liveries at all