A bit of help.

no-pe but i -no pepole that do , what you want to no -

MRC:
Do any of you own a Fararri :question: :question: (long shot I know) :blush:

For what purpose ?

What the hell is a Farrari :question: :question: :question:
Is it a chinese counterfeit Ferrari

I put - ferrari hire uk - into a google search and this was just one that came up ukferrarihire.com/pricing.php

MRC:
Sorry… a Ferarri…

I need to ‘borrow’ one for my wedding but I am flabbergasted as to how much they are to hire for a day & a bit… £5,000 bond and £1,695 for the Saturday until Sunday dinner time.

A Ferari 430 Spider is what i’m looking for :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I can hire you a vauxhall astra for only £500 for the whole day if you want :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: much better than any italian supercar

How about a nice blue volvo…?

It might not be the quickest way to get there but it`s probably the safest!! :laughing:

Audi a4 here if ya want.

I assume you will be the one driving? - the reason I ask is that many grooms will not drive over their wedding period as they tend to want to enjoy a few drinks so have someone else as a chauffer

MRC:
Yeah, I’d be driving it. On the morning and thats it. Basically to the church (about 100 feet from my mothers home)

I reckon you really want someone with their own ferrari who will let you drive it that 100 feet on that morning if that’s all you want to do :question:

You could do your PSV in the morning, then you haven’t wasted all day

MRC:
I presume you dont have one ROG?

Unfortunately, no :laughing:

I know a guy who has a 97 ferrari (red of course) which I drove for a few hours but he now lives somewhere in Wales

MRC:
Basically to the church (about 100 feet from my mothers home)

MRC:
A Ferari 430 Spider is what i’m looking for :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Sorry… a Ferarri…
I need to ‘borrow’ one for my wedding but I am flabbergasted as to how much they are to hire for a day & a bit… £5,000 bond and £1,695 for the Saturday until Sunday dinner time.

A Ferari 430 Spider is what i’m looking for :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

I,m assumining that it is a Ferrari that you are after. :bulb: :bulb: Maybe the boss, who you are expecting to fund your HGV Test, and your HDR Costs, (According to your posts on “The Cost of Passing” thread on the 14th of October), might not mind covering the cost of the Ferrari as well…
Failing that, give it a touch of the Usain Bolts from your Mum,s house over those 100 yards to the church. It,ll be much less costly.
It,s ok having ambitions; but delusions of grandeur by people who admit ,(again on The Cost of Passing thread ), to not having much money, are what has got this country into 1 Trillion pounds (£1,000,000,000,000 ) worth of bad debt, and which has cost so many jobs in this, and other industries. :unamused: :unamused:

For the geographically challenged amongst us…where are you located on the day in question, and my neighbour has a TVR Griffith in his garage at the moment in bits, but I’m sure for the right money he could be persuaded to rebuild it in between his Volvo T5, Volvo 850R, 67 Sunbeam Alpine… :wink:

Ken.

You have pm.

Ken.

not a “Ferrari” but u might manage to hire one of these

Give me £250 and let me go to the reception to get free food, and you can have a corggy to the church.
For £300 you can ride the bike on your own

:wink: :laughing:

av got a 58 plate audi a4 s line in silver !

Buycrider:

MRC:
Basically to the church (about 100 feet from my mothers home)

MRC:
Sorry… a Ferarri…

A Ferari 430 Spider is what i’m looking for :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

I,m assumining that it is a Ferrari that you are after. :bulb: :bulb: Maybe the boss, who you are expecting to fund your HGV Test, and your HDR Costs, (According to your posts on “The Cost of Passing” thread on the 14th of October), might not mind covering the cost of the Ferrari as well…
Failing that, give it a touch of the Usain Bolts from your Mum,s house over those 100 yards to the church. It,ll be much less costly.
It,s ok having ambitions; but delusions of grandeur by people who admit ,(again on The Cost of Passing thread ), to not having much money, are what has got this country into 1 Trillion pounds (£1,000,000,000,000 ) worth of bad debt, and which has cost so many jobs in this, and other industries. :unamused: :unamused:

As we’re British, not American, and your quoting £s, that number is 1 Billion, 1 million million.
A British Trillion has another 6 0s in it.

ferrariownersclub.co.uk/about/index.asp

A Billion is a Thousand million…isn’t it?