I desperately need Help updated

I am a member of the transport community in Australia. I would like to know if there is anybody out there in the UK who has seen the following product manufactured in the UK or Europe

In Australia we have load restraint gates that clip into gate pockets in the RSJ coaming rail of all of our Curtain sided or Tautliner Trailers. There has been a development in Australia where the Gates have been attached to the sliding roof support poles in our curtain sider or Tautliner trailers. This allows the Gates to be slid up and down the length of the Curtainsider with out having to take the gates off the trailer (All you have to do is unclip the gate out of the pocket and slide it away from the pallet that you are unloading. It saves alot of back breaking Labour)

If there is or has been a similar product in the UK or Europe that you may have seen could please contact me directly on email address justin.obrien@colrain.com.au.

If you are unsure what I am talking about please have a look at web link

krueger.com.au/documents/Kru … letter.pdf

This has some pretty good pictures

Thanking Everyone in advance

Try to get a photo of the sort of thing you mean. I’m struggling to picture it. If it’s available in Europe then it’s either German or Italian.

BOBTHEDOG HAVE a look at the site
it shows the system he means and it
looks A1 and if the test results are
true then it will be worth haveing on
curtainsiders, have posted it ona site in germany
and one reply has stated that a simalar system
is in operation with a transport company,i must
say that i have never seen it before today onour web site
and i think it is good and worth haveing,

BritPete

Would it be possible to get the name of this company in Germany? I would go as far as contacting them directly

The link wasn’t there when I looked this morning, and I had a message to say that it had been added.

job as soon as the guy posts it onthe german site
i will post it here or send it to you via PM

Thanks BritPete, It is greatly appreciated.