How old are you?

I, like most, used to think all wagon drivers were over 45 years old with a beer gut hanging over ill-fitted jeans. Then I became one - a wagon driver that is. :wink:

Now I’m thirty, but it still seems 90% of wagon drivers appear to be much older than me. OK so I may look younger than I really am, but I feel about 15 years old when I climb out of my cab at an MSA to go use the facilities and some older driver walks by and gives me a wink and says “Alright young man?” Or maybe they like young, good looking guys!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Then I come on trucknet and most of you lot come across as being of they younger breed of driver. So how old are you really?

Be honest :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

37.5 + VAT. :wink:

As old as my tongue n a bit older than my teeth. :frowning:

Just had my 45yr old medical :frowning: :frowning: .

Good grief, I’m old :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

38 :wink:

30 :laughing:

did you say be honest■■?..
27/07/1968…
but i look at least 45…bloody job! :laughing:

35 :sunglasses:

33 :laughing:

Lostpup:
some older driver walks by and gives me a wink and says “Alright young man?” Or maybe they like young, good looking guys!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

A very high percentage of truck drivers are ‘Fudge packers’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jesus, you lot make me feel ancient!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I am coming up for 49 but have the mental age of a 9 year old (which I think insults all 9 year olds lol)

36 going on 60 :frowning:

Mentally anything between 5 and 50, depending on the quality of the day, physically 37

33 in july

all presents gratefully accepted (cash will do i ain’t fussed) :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

cheers

jon

38 going on 18(again and again :laughing:)

Andy