how many

now this is a serious question and i doubt there is any one on here that will admit it :wink: :wink:

how many drivers have tried to put your debit card in the digital tachograph :stuck_out_tongue:

delboytwo:
now this is a serious question and i doubt there is any one on here that will admit it :wink: :wink:

how many drivers have tried to put your debit card in the digital tachograph :stuck_out_tongue:

i do that every day mate as everyone knows (dont they) that if you have any overspeeds on your digi card when you insert it, after it spits it back out, put your bank card in and it will then convert the KPH to GBP and will credit your account instantly. i.e 10mph ‘overspeed’ for 2 minutes will net your £20, 20mph for 4 minutes will net you £80 :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

went down windy hill twice and i hit the jackpot, yeah baby yeah :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

Haven’t done that but I do put the digi card in my Sky box. It has the double bonus of wiping the card and letting you watch box office movies for free. My mate told me about it.

Dont be giving VOSA any ideas how to debit money for on the spot fines,

does it really?? :laughing: might have to try that. i cant say ive ever tried to withdraw cash from my tachograph but i did nearly drive off in my hiab lorry with the legs down today :blush:

chester:
Dont be giving VOSA any ideas how to debit money for on the spot fines,

for fines mate you can use this card to pay them at the road side, you can pre-load it, plus you get nectar points too :exclamation:

next time you get tugged ask the wheel tapper for an application form for a VOSA card. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

For the obvious reasons, I never keep my digi card with my personnel card(s) in my wallet, its in a proper card holder which I keep in my bag

Coffeeholic:
Haven’t done that but I do put the digi card in my Sky box. It has the double bonus of wiping the card and letting you watch box office movies for free. My mate told me about it.

For the risk of sounding dense that cant be true surelyâ– â– ?

If you ring Nectar, they can now link a debit card to your driver card, points make prizes.

So if you do get any on the spot fines, at least you can get some Nectar points.

digbydog99:

Coffeeholic:

For the risk of sounding dense that cant be true surelyâ– â– ?

Sure is…same as the thing about blue lights in the front of your cab mean you are gay!!! :wink: :wink:

Blue lights ehâ– â– ? Might have to add a few more as they aint working yet :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

don’t work for me it just says insert viewing card but if it blanks your card i could see a use for that but it is fraudualent… :unamused: