How Did It Get This Way!

dantruckman:
Trust me If I had the money and the knowledge I would do. I cant understand why a union barron has not formed such a union, maybe the goverment would not allow such a union to be formed as it would hold a great deal of power.

Us truckers could bring the country to a stand still If our demands were not met …look I dont want to get all militant but what I do want is the crazy demands they put on us to stop ie DCPC, drivers hours, no rights for us agency drivers, having to pay for your digi card when they brought it in ect.

An oxymoron I do believe :laughing:

Sarge Sir, I stand corrected,and I will try to add a bit more critisism in my points of view, so try this… It would seem that the English drivers are more interested what other drivers are getting instead of making sure that they are putting themselves forward for the shift(s) offered, it would seems that the English driver is only interested in the ‘Big Shinney Thing’ they are given to drive instead of the money they will earn at the end of the day…our european friends couldn’t give a to** with the ‘Sinney thing’ that’s most probably why when they go to the transport office they are givien a decent days work… :open_mouth:

The place I am working has plenty of them and in the managements eyes they can do no wrong

plenty of them!!! what space aliens, get your head out your arse man, foreign nationals are entitled to work just as much as you and probarbly ain’t as fussy with what there given.

A nice little polish driver has been at the agency for 6 months and me a british driver only 1 month.

possibly been doing that work since day 1 and the company he is working for have asked for him by name.the company i work for have a list of drivers that have been in done the job and not spunked the load all over the road and not dragged the job out for finacial gain. you’ve been there a month get in line!!.

just one though Sarge are you a real HGV driver or just a van driver who is knobing a nice peace of polish arse■■?

what a ■■■■ :unamused: .do you have love and hate tattooed on your knuckles by any chance?

jonboy

he’s probably got luv and hat tattooed on his knuckles :slight_smile:

Just found this pic on some new union website. Its at www.[zb]sendthemallbackjobsforbritsonlyunion.co.UK

images.jpg

Orys,where are you mate?

dantruckman:
so In light of this and my anger towards the driving game and the IDIOTS that fill it like yourself sarge maybe its best i call it aday and get out this game.

Hoooray thats one less whinging driver to bore the hell out of other drivers with there never ending rants about the country, or those pesky poles coming over here stealing our jobs, or roadworks, or motorway junctions … Yaaawn !

Good luck in your new career

dantruckman:
And thats why were in this mess because of your type of attitude and that other plank on here, Its shocks me that no other driver on here has come out to support what I have been saying, so In light of this and my anger towards the driving game and the IDIOTS that fill it like yourself sarge maybe its best i call it aday and get out this game.

There seems to be more people of your thinking sarge than mine and they wonder why this once great country is [zb] lol.

Just one though Sarge are you a real HGV driver or just a van driver who is knobing a nice peace of polish arse■■?

:unamused: :unamused: With your attitude I wouldn’t be surprised why they gave the job to our european friend :unamused: :unamused:

If you don’t like it, either look elsewhere for a job either another agency or a transport company, its planks like you that put this industry down. Drivers want a more professional image and you’re showing the image of a child in a pram without his cuddly bear. If it was another BRIT driver you probably wouldn’t be moaning but as it was one of our european friends you threw your teddys out of the pram. Drivers that don’t support your ‘British should come first’ brigade because they don’t seem to think the eastern europeans are taking our jobs but are here to make better lives for themselves, you don’t see the spanish people moan about the Brits who move over there every year, or the canadians moan about the british who move to live and work in their country?

You talk about people moaning about this country being ■■■■? This country is only ■■■■ with people with your views on ‘British jobs should be for British people’ Who cares who does what, so long as they do the job right and safe what’s to complain about they are only doing their job! :unamused: :unamused:

I’m not a driver yet so I wouldn’t know, but I’ve applied for numberous jobs and apprenticeships. People of all origins have applied and had interviews. Am I to throw a teddy out the pram if someone from a non-british origin gets it an not me :unamused: :unamused: No, I get over it and move on.

Plenty of driving jobs going round West Yorkshire, if you feel you’re being treated unfairly go elsewhere. It is only common sense :unamused: :unamused: Surely if you have the slightest bit of common sense, you would go somewhere else if you feel hard done too. :unamused: But like you have said he was there 6 months and you 1 so he got first dibs. Isn’t that usually how it works nowwa days whether your British or not ■■ :unamused:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Rock ape,that it was RAF regiment gunners are nick named as.Milatary cops are called snowdrops,due to the white caps.

toby1234abc:
Rock ape,that it was RAF regiment gunners are nick named as.Milatary cops are called snowdrops,due to the white caps.

In homage to my Dad mate :slight_smile: He was RAF Regiment :slight_smile:

The gunners train the movements squadron at RAF Brize Norton,great bunch of lads,they are on the front line at the moment in Iraq/Afghanistan.At the moment,the MOD wont allow females to fight on the front line,i do not know why,ever known a lass to back down from an arguement,time of the month,mine will kill!!

Movers are called Oggies.

jonnytruckfest:

dantruckman:
And thats why were in this mess because of your type of attitude and that other plank on here, Its shocks me that no other driver on here has come out to support what I have been saying, so In light of this and my anger towards the driving game and the IDIOTS that fill it like yourself sarge maybe its best i call it aday and get out this game.

There seems to be more people of your thinking sarge than mine and they wonder why this once great country is [zb] lol.

Just one though Sarge are you a real HGV driver or just a van driver who is knobing a nice peace of polish arse■■?

:unamused: :unamused: With your attitude I wouldn’t be surprised why they gave the job to our european friend :unamused: :unamused:

If you don’t like it, either look elsewhere for a job either another agency or a transport company, its planks like you that put this industry down. Drivers want a more professional image and you’re showing the image of a child in a pram without his cuddly bear. If it was another BRIT driver you probably wouldn’t be moaning but as it was one of our european friends you threw your teddys out of the pram. Drivers that don’t support your ‘British should come first’ brigade because they don’t seem to think the eastern europeans are taking our jobs but are here to make better lives for themselves, you don’t see the spanish people moan about the Brits who move over there every year, or the canadians moan about the british who move to live and work in their country?

You talk about people moaning about this country being [zb]? This country is only [zb] with people with your views on ‘British jobs should be for British people’ Who cares who does what, so long as they do the job right and safe what’s to complain about they are only doing their job! :unamused: :unamused:

I’m not a driver yet so I wouldn’t know, but I’ve applied for numberous jobs and apprenticeships. People of all origins have applied and had interviews. Am I to throw a teddy out the pram if someone from a non-british origin gets it an not me :unamused: :unamused: No, I get over it and move on.

Plenty of driving jobs going round West Yorkshire, if you feel you’re being treated unfairly go elsewhere. It is only common sense :unamused: :unamused: Surely if you have the slightest bit of common sense, you would go somewhere else if you feel hard done too. :unamused: But like you have said he was there 6 months and you 1 so he got first dibs. Isn’t that usually how it works nowwa days whether your British or not ■■ :unamused:

Cheers

Lovely sentiments Jonnyboy but when you’ve got a family to raise and a roof to keep over your head you might sing to a different tune! :wink:

I have been an Immigrant Driver in Belgium, Holland and Denmark. How can I complain when EU Citizens come to work in the UK?
Al

AlexWignall:
I have been an Immigrant Driver in Belgium, Holland and Denmark. How can I complain when EU Citizens come to work in the UK?
Al

Were you living in these countries or just passing through?

44 Tonne Ton:

jonnytruckfest:

dantruckman:

You talk about people moaning about this country being [zb]? This country is only [zb] with people with your views on ‘British jobs should be for British people’ Who cares who does what, so long as they do the job right and safe what’s to complain about they are only doing their job! :unamused: :unamused:

Cheers

Lovely sentiments Jonnyboy but when you’ve got a family to raise and a roof to keep over your head you might sing to a different tune! :wink:

True, but if your still getting SOME work you could still be looking for other work while you are still earning some money. I have an interview myself next week for a full time office job. My dreaded sort of work but so long as it’s money in my bank I am not going to complain. He says he still gets work, although not as many hours he’s still working. It’s still income.

He could still look around for better paying jobs or apply to other agencies for other work if the current agency isn’t giving him what he is looking for. As you know I’m not a driver, but I do work and have worked :wink: So I’m talking of how I would go around things. Like when I was asked to go to an interview for my business apprenticeship 2 years ago, they wanted me to work in an estate agents. I wasn’t comfortable in going to work there so I asked if I could just work in the student services in the college instead. They put me on front desk and I had a better time for it.

If he isn’t happy about where he works, he should just stick it out until he can find something better. My dads never left a job without having something to go too, and I’ve been the same :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Always been the best way in my opinion :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

toby1234abc:
Orys,where are you mate?

Been away, looking for the popcorn stand :smiley:

Actually this is something new: A British Driver who actually works and wants to work in the same job that these Poles he’s slagging, instead of just usual moaning “I would not rise my bum to work for these crap money they do” or “I am on the dole, because of them”.

Apart of that it’s just usual crap like: "Some EE Drivers are bad so let’s make them sit another test in Britain - my answer to this is “Some British drivers are crap as well, would they have to sit another test in Britain as well”?

Some ungrounded allegation that “forging driving licenses” is common in my part of the world, well, I several times posted here information what it’s required to pass a C or C+E in Poland, together with schemes and youtube movies, just go look for it. I dare to tell it’s harder to obtain lorry license in Poland than here (and I know something about it as I was doing my bus license here and the course was a joke compared to what I’ve been trhroug for my C back in Poland. As we already discussed several times, the real reason of why you can see some crap Polish drivers is that there is a real shortage of drivers back there, so they take on everyone who got a license and send them to international trucking. You won’t see many of British crap drivers doing this kind of work, as most of them will never be able to get a proper job if they are crap.

But as you called me, I can take part in this thread and try to get answer to my usual question, the one which was never answered and allways ignored:

How is that me, the Polish driver, has no problem to find a good job in this country? (apart from the period when I was injured in car accident and wasn’t able to do most of the jobs, I never had less than three agency shifts in a week for longer than 2 weeks in a row, and never looked for full time employment, when needed, for longer than three weeks.

Britain do not discriminate against any nationality, and I can say I never feelt discriminated, or favourised, because I am Polish.

But it’s perfectly legal to pick the most experienced worker. I don’t have vast experience, my English still leaves a lot to be desired, I am still not familiar with all customs and procedures in this country, yet somehow I was often chosen over my British counterparts.

My only explanation is that if they choose me if they have plenty of experienced Britons, native speakers etc. available and they choose me, I have to be a good worker… Or maybe I am wrong?

orys:

toby1234abc:
Orys,where are you mate?

Been away, looking for the popcorn stand :smiley:

Actually this is something new: A British Driver who actually works and wants to work in the same job that these Poles he’s slagging, instead of just usual moaning “I would not rise my bum to work for these crap money they do” or “I am on the dole, because of them”.

Apart of that it’s just usual crap like: "Some EE Drivers are bad so let’s make them sit another test in Britain - my answer to this is “Some British drivers are crap as well, would they have to sit another test in Britain as well”?

Some ungrounded allegation that “forging driving licenses” is common in my part of the world, well, I several times posted here information what it’s required to pass a C or C+E in Poland, together with schemes and youtube movies, just go look for it. I dare to tell it’s harder to obtain lorry license in Poland than here (and I know something about it as I was doing my bus license here and the course was a joke compared to what I’ve been trhroug for my C back in Poland. As we already discussed several times, the real reason of why you can see some crap Polish drivers is that there is a real shortage of drivers back there, so they take on everyone who got a license and send them to international trucking. You won’t see many of British crap drivers doing this kind of work, as most of them will never be able to get a proper job if they are crap.

But as you called me, I can take part in this thread and try to get answer to my usual question, the one which was never answered and allways ignored:

How is that me, the Polish driver, has no problem to find a good job in this country? (apart from the period when I was injured in car accident and wasn’t able to do most of the jobs, I never had less than three agency shifts in a week for longer than 2 weeks in a row, and never looked for full time employment, when needed, for longer than three weeks.

Britain do not discriminate against any nationality, and I can say I never feelt discriminated, or favourised, because I am Polish.

But it’s perfectly legal to pick the most experienced worker. I don’t have vast experience, my English still leaves a lot to be desired, I am still not familiar with all customs and procedures in this country, yet somehow I was often chosen over my British counterparts.

My only explanation is that if they choose me if they have plenty of experienced Britons, native speakers etc. available and they choose me, I have to be a good worker… Or maybe I am wrong?

Or maybe it’s that now we’ve given all the commie zb’s a foot in the door they’ll just make sure that they get their lot into a position where it’s them who are doing the hiring and firing ( HR dept) and as we’ve seen the Poles etc etc are much better at looking after their national interests than the Brits are. :imp: :unamused:

44 Tonne Ton:

AlexWignall:
Al

In Belgium and Holland I was employed as a Flemish National paying local Tax and National Ins with a local postal address and Bank Account.

In Denmark I had to pay Tax for the pleasure of working there but my bosses contributions were reduced.

For what it is worth, some of the younger Flemish lads resented the perception that I had better work (ie long trips). The more mature drivers were just glad it was me working in the weekend and not them.

Br Al

AlexWignall:

44 Tonne Ton:

AlexWignall:
Al

In Belgium and Holland I was employed as a Flemish National paying local Tax and National Ins with a local Postal address and Bank Account.
In Denmark I had to pay Tax for the Pleasure of working there but my bosses contributions were reduced.

For what it is worth some of the younger Flemish lads resented the perception that I had better work (ie long trips). The more mature drivers were just glad it was me working in the weekend and not them.

Br Al

Do you have dual nationality or something?

Br 44