How Did It Get This Way!

dantruckman:

The Sarge:
Perhaps the client doesn’t WANT you there as often? Just a thought…
Also, if you are doing 3 shifts, how do you know the same driver is getting 5 shifts there? Are you sat outside the gates clocking them?

No but my mate on security is and the girl who sorts the pay out in the office it happens. I get the feeling you are all for our polish friends taking our work from under us?

I get the feeling you are a bit of a bigot, with a chip on his shoulder. Do you think we could both be wrong? Hmm?

dantruckman:
LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT BLOODY HELLS BELLS.

THIS IS HAPPENING IN MY AREA

A nice little polish driver has been at the agency for 6 months and me a british driver only 1 month.

Now a company calls and says can i have a driver for the night shift now the pole gets the postion I took this up with the agency there answer to this was hes been with us longer than you so he gets first choice.

Now that cant be right and NO IM NOT A CRAP DRIVER ive got a clean licence and am a very polite good boy when in work.

The agencys round here seem to believe in = rites wether your a pole or british driver I think this is wrong we should come first in our own country DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT NOW. FFS

Its almost as if you lot want to protect these little darling polish drivers, I got nothing against them as people hell I even let one buy me a coffe the other night we had a good talk about this he could see my point. maybe most of you have got a nice little permanent job earning a nice wage each week and this dont effect you.

So, if it was me as Welshman who’d been there for 6 months, and you as an Englishman who’d been there for 1 month, would you complain? The law states (that is English parliament decided) that it is illegal to discriminate on the grounds of race DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT NOW FFS?

The Sarge:

dantruckman:

The Sarge:
Also, if you are doing 3 shifts, how do you know the same driver is getting 5 shifts there? Are you sat outside the gates clocking them?

No but my mate on security is and the girl who sorts the pay out in the office it happens. I get the feeling you are all for our polish friends taking our work from under us?

I get the feeling you are a bit of a bigot, with a chip on his shoulder. Do you think we could both be wrong? Hmm?

Here we go some liberal do gooder SARGE yep got to love your sort cant talk about these things cos it makes me a bigot WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP thats why were in the frickin mess were in cos we dont talk about these things SARGE as people the poles that is ive nothing against them BUT its fact they have messed the driving game up, maybe your a pole SARGE oh sorry I see your a Welsh man ummm say no more

dantruckman:

The Sarge:

dantruckman:

The Sarge:

Here we go some liberal do gooder SARGE yep got to love your sort cant talk about these things cos it makes me a bigot WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP thats why were in the frickin mess were in cos we dont talk about these things SARGE as people the poles that is ive nothing against them BUT its fact they have messed the driving game up, maybe your a pole SARGE

And maybe you are an idiot, I don’t know :unamused:

dantruckman:
A nice little polish driver has been at the agency for 6 months and me a british driver only 1 month. DO YOU

UNDERSTAND MY POINT NOW. FFS

Such is life, theres nothing you can do about it, working for agencies means that you have to put up with prefered drivers that have served longer than you and have earnt more money for the company than you.

If we got rid of all Polish drivers, your tale would look something like this …

UK driver has worked for Agency for 6 months … you have worked for the Agency for 1 month … Guess what … you still wouldnt be getting the work.

Yes sarge I must be an IDIOT and a BIGOT and all those other nasty wicked things too burn me at the cross, how dare I believe in putting British drivers first and yes wales is in Britain so that includes you too.

Have you looked at the post above yours? He’s made the same point as me, only I must admit, he made it clearer for you.

dantruckman:
LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT BLOODY HELLS BELLS.

THIS IS HAPPENING IN MY AREA

A nice little polish driver has been at the agency for 6 months and me a british driver only 1 month.

Now a company calls and says can i have a driver for the night shift now the pole gets the postion I took this up with the agency there answer to this was hes been with us longer than you so he gets first choice.

Now that cant be right and NO IM NOT A CRAP DRIVER ive got a clean licence and am a very polite good boy when in work.

The agencys round here seem to believe in = rites wether your a pole or british driver I think this is wrong we should come first in our own country DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT NOW. FFS

Its almost as if you lot want to protect these little darling polish drivers, I got nothing against them as people hell I even let one buy me a coffe the other night we had a good talk about this he could see my point. maybe most of you have got a nice little permanent job earning a nice wage each week and this dont effect you.

I think you shot yourself in the foot there friend!

Well if an agency treated me that way, i would simply leave and join another one , or better still go around the transport companys , and ask for an application form if you are seeking full time employment :smiley:

I WAS in favour of the europeans in this country and I am in no way a bigot/racist, but with the recent downturn in work I can understand the OP’s sentiment! The place I am working has plenty of them and in the managements eyes they can do no wrong, last year one tipped at Tesco middleton, he rang in and was told to go to Kendal, he refused to do it and brought the truck back empty(Newark). Not a word was said. English driver, saw his shifts a week in advance, let the office know he couldn’t do the friday long run as he needed to be back early, gave them 5 days notice, came in on the friday to find they hadn’t swapped his shift, made a complaint and was sent home never to be seen again. Another issue I have is that with so many foreign drivers having with what could be falsely obtained licences why don’t we make them sit a British test! Why because we are in the EU do we just accept it without question?

And thats why were in this mess because of your type of attitude and that other plank on here, Its shocks me that no other driver on here has come out to support what I have been saying, so In light of this and my anger towards the driving game and the IDIOTS that fill it like yourself sarge maybe its best i call it aday and get out this game.

There seems to be more people of your thinking sarge than mine and they wonder why this once great country is ■■■■■■ lol.

Just one though Sarge are you a real HGV driver or just a van driver who is knobing a nice peace of polish arse■■?

Fileep:
I WAS in favour of the europeans in this country and I am in no way a bigot/racist, but with the recent downturn in work I can understand the OP’s sentiment! The place I am working has plenty of them and in the managements eyes they can do no wrong, last year one tipped at Tesco middleton, he rang in and was told to go to Kendal, he refused to do it and brought the truck back empty(Newark). Not a word was said. English driver, saw his shifts a week in advance, let the office know he couldn’t do the friday long run as he needed to be back early, gave them 5 days notice, came in on the friday to find they hadn’t swapped his shift, made a complaint and was sent home never to be seen again. Another issue I have is that with so many foreign drivers having with what could be falsely obtained licences why don’t we make them sit a British test! Why because we are in the EU do we just accept it without question?

There’s been no significant downturn in work. There has been a drastic increase in the amount of drivers available.

44 Tonne Ton:

Fileep:

There’s been no significant downturn in work. There has been a drastic increase in the amount of drivers available.

Yeah whatever mate they tell me the same ■■■■ down the job centre get real

Hiya …we’ve had unions for years…thats the problem its them who took your subs
and did’nt give a toss…i worked at a company for 18 years… we paid into the union.
a outside company took over the transport(Peter Lane)do you know the union
would’nt even come and explane how the takeover would affect us…they said been
only 6 drivers it was’nt worth sending somone out to represent so few drivers.
guess how much longer i payed my monies… it was only months before we was
doing all the crap work and stupid hours… our drivers was on 550 plus(10 years
ago) and lanes men was on 278 salery. so they did there best to get rid of us
and what did the unions do sweet F… all …you have your union… all you get is
IICR 5 quid a week worse off…or 250 a year …or 2 1/2 k in ten years
i wounder how they get warm shiny offices to sit in…and when did the tgwu
last go on strike for more pay…
John

dantruckman:

Just one though Sarge are you a real HGV driver or just a van driver who is knobing a nice peace of polish arse■■?

Class one since 1994, currently unemployed and cheesed off with being out of work too - but I’m not using that as an excuse for racism. Not that I’m suggesting you might be racist, of course…
And I’ve just noticed the recurring theme in most of your posts - was your missus knobbed by a Polish guy, and that’s why you’ve got such a downer on them?

Fileep:

Could?

I would love to see your evidence for this and where they get the digital cards from?

Take a British test and watch all the crap British drivers queuing up for a driving test in Calais :stuck_out_tongue:

dantruckman:

44 Tonne Ton:

Fileep:

Yeah whatever mate they tell me the same [zb] down the job centre get real

Oh dear, you’re not very bright, are you? I was on your side… :laughing:

Dispondant driver!!! If your in Northanmpton I canoffer you 5 shifts per week, (full days) not just 8 hrs, I am looking for GOOD Agency drivers to join my Company in Northampton, Ido employ our oversees friends, but we do not descriminate against any nationality, so, if ypour interested anmd willing to workany 5 from 7 then i’m in Northampton… :smiley:

Mr Merlin sir, have you not noticed that you are expected to discriminate? If you have a British driver and one from foreign climes - you MUST give the job to the Brit, otherwise he’s not happy. Just a word to the wise :wink:

Wheel Nut:

Fileep:

Could?

I would love to see your evidence for this and where they get the digital cards from?

Take a British test and watch all the crap British drivers queuing up for a driving test in Calais :stuck_out_tongue:

They get a british digi card when they show their licence obtained from wherever to DVLA!!! I was reading somewhere on this forum a couple of weeks ago that a foreign driver was tipping in this country, the driver had to get out and somebody(his running mate) had to reverse it on a bay FFS! If and its a BIG IF he has passed a test then he needs re-training. Were we to go to Canada/USA you have to take a test, so why not here. Not saying Brits are the best drivers, a mate of mine has an Hungarian working for him and works well. You can get false everything on the continent, until there is a centralised data base(which will never happen) we up ■■■■ creek! British firms employ all nationalities, but how do they know they haven’t employed a theif/■■■■■■/murderer cause they don’t do cross border CRB checks!