how about you

bowser:
ahh the old backtracking routine :unamused: you get worse ady worse i tell you … :unamused:

im not back tracking at all,youve now put a full account including loaders first noticing /hearing the tri getting hit,which obviously leads me to a different conclusion,best put full account first next time then i wont need to RAVE+RANT :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

bowser:
night night :open_mouth:

it is now

ok… :open_mouth:

is he drunk ? :open_mouth:

LMAO @ this thread. :open_mouth:

Rob K:
LMAO @ this thread. :open_mouth:

so do i it looks like it was pointless … :grimacing:

Not quite.

Dont help that a lot of places have no bay lines. Also bad parking by their own wagons means your options are limited when getting on a bay. No one cares cos its all subbies and any damage caused while trying to park is paid by the subbie. :open_mouth: guilty parties know who they are. :imp:

I’ve always found it easier reversing if i have anything as a marker , whether its a white line or a trailer. Sometimes getting to somewhere and going on any of the ‘middle bays’ out of about twelve empty ones gives you cause for a shunt or two and yet shove it in the tightest one out of 15 and you’re in in one go !!
Not that i worry about how many times i shunt or what i hit, although i have photo’d a stobbies driver hitting a trailer as i ‘just watched’ !!! I know, i’m going to hell, i’m selfish and i’m the reason why all trailers are damaged even though i havnt’ hit one !! Well not for a long time :grimacing: