Hoping to do my licence soon!

HIyaa :slight_smile:
I’m a type 1 diabetic and with the recent law changes im now planning to do my class 1 :slight_smile: Only problem is that i was a wee bit silly a year ago and ended up with 9 points on my licence. Now, a friend of mine who is a driver and was transport manager for his brother said that this shouldn’t be too much of a problem…I’m not too sure on this one!!!
And i was just wondering if anybody else thinks this will be a problem. Personally i think it will be.

Thanks in advance
Carol

Carol-volvobird:
I’m a type 1 diabetic and with the recent law changes im now planning to do my class 1 :slight_smile: Only problem is that i was a wee bit silly a year ago and ended up with 9 points on my licence. Now, a friend of mine who is a driver and was transport manager for his brother said that this shouldn’t be too much of a problem…I’m not too sure on this one!!!
And i was just wondering if anybody else thinks this will be a problem. Personally i think it will be.

Thanks in advance
Carol

Most companies look for 6 or less points, as do the companies insurance companies.

Carol-volvobird:

Thanks in advance
Carol

are you insulin dependant?

Yeah I am insulin dependent

have you read this ?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50899&start=30#p947313

Yeah i have thanks they sent me the same letter out as i was constantly pestering them for information lol