Hilton Park MSA m6

Anyone know what was going on there this morning at around 3am drove past and three traffic cars were blocking the entrance, 2 with red direction arrows and one strangely with “Turn off fog lights” displayed in the back lol was going to try and enter but thought better of it.

somebody must have reported getting ripped off by parking charges, is it still £17 plus food poisoning voucher?

£17 thats cheap just paid £21 in Cherwell valley, btw the person parked here with a blue and white DAF XF with extreme sports air brushing, very nice!

just paid £28 at m25 clackett lane and the friggin showers are out of order to…friggin rip off

your lucky they ■■■■■■■ stink

These MSA’s must be taking it in turns today to be awkward. Called in at Woolley Edge North this morning at 6.30 to find the entire site in darkness and locked up, forecourt an all.
Guessing on a power cut, but a tad inconvenient - literally - all the same :smiling_imp:

DABenji:
£17 thats cheap just paid £21 in Cherwell valley, btw the person parked here with a blue and white DAF XF with extreme sports air brushing, very nice!

i got a ticket there because i arrived at like 2am and couldnt find anyone to get a ticket to park from, so i went back to my cab and as id been up since 7am the day before i passed out as soon as i hit the seat.

had the agency on at me asking why i didnt stay up to find somebody. i mean nearly 20 hours awake and they expect me to find somebody when there isnt anybody about and im not really in the mood to talk, worst thing was my curtains were still open so he coulda woke me up.

still i never had to pay the fine :smiley:

maybe it was the HA boys trying to deal with a urine spillage… that they always seem to have a problem with there … place is stinking