HIAB course

Hi, does anyone know of a decent place to book a HIAB course in the South? preferably Surrey/W Sussex area…been trying to find somewhere but they all seem to be geared up just for in house training for companies rather than centres for individuals

I have heard that a HIAB course will give you 7 hours towards a Drivers CPC,something you might wish to investigate before you commit yourself.

commercial driver training at wimbledon dog track. thats where I did mine it was half a day course and £190 squids. it was an old boy doing the teaching and he does a good job! look em up on google :smiley:

Ive used Zenith in Lee on Solent for all my training C,C&E and HIAB…cant knock them…if you want contact details give me a shout.
Simon :sunglasses:

thegeordie:
Ive used Zenith in Lee on Solent for all my training C,C&E and HIAB…cant knock them…if you want contact details give me a shout.
Simon :sunglasses:

Their website contact details are listed in the training schools list via the link in my signature below

Your too efficient ROG…make somebody a smashing wife…oops…aint let the cat out the bag have I…Rogina :wink:
Simon. :sunglasses:

thegeordie:
Your too efficient ROG…make somebody a smashing wife…oops…aint let the cat out the bag have I…Rogina

No darling… :blush: :blush: :blush: - I mean… NO MATE </Deep voice> :wink: :laughing:

Deathstar:
I have heard that a HIAB course will give you 7 hours towards a Drivers CPC,something you might wish to investigate before you commit yourself.

hi chaps yes you do get 7hrs towards your CPC cost me £25 to have it uploaded but its worth it :sunglasses:

Deathstar:

paul67:
hi chaps yes you do get 7hrs towards your CPC cost me £25 to have it uploaded but its worth it :sunglasses:

Only if the HIAB course is Dcpc approved - check before booking if that is what you want