Hi Guys from Total NI

Hi Guys

Newbie on here guys and was wondering if we could team up in some way, we are Total NI in Belfast and we have a forum that was mad about car’s but now we want to be mad about Van’s, if we could team up and help each other in some way that would be great.

Thanks Guys
Alan

Total NI

We send you fosters and you send us Guinness :grimacing:

Vans?

Are you the sort of boy racer car enthusiasts that go cruising?

No reply,shame…They would have fitted right in here with some.

He probably had to be in bed by half 10…Bless! :laughing:

Hi guys , hit the hay just after i put the post up last nite thats why i never got back to you, nice to see i got plenty of people chatting… yes i am a van man lol great forum by the way , feel free to chat to us on total ni.

If you are Irish…Is your name Shameless Plug? :wink:

totalni:
Hi guys , hit the hay just after i put the post up last nite thats why i never got back to you, nice to see i got plenty of people chatting… yes i am a van man lol great forum by the way , feel free to chat to us on total ni.

feel free to read our rules about plugging other forums :wink:

Denis F:

totalni:

To late, he has already plugged it :wink:

Denis F:

Now you tell us, ‘rules’, first I’ve heard of them :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :blush:
BTW, welcome to the forum spammer, :wink: apparently we have ‘rules’ :unamused: so maybe we should both look for them. I may even see you there :laughing:

bigvern1:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigvern1:

:laughing: Appears to be a well laid out forum but desperate for members.

Hi lads, just niped on , i am sorta new to forums im honestly not trying to plug my site on here , thought thats what you do on these forums , sorry if i did the wrong thing oops :confused:

dinosteveus1:

bigvern1:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

like this one , very sharp lol

pavaroti:

bigvern1:

:laughing: Appears to be a well laid out forum but desperate for members.

Giz a link please, cba looking for more than 30 secs, soz.

edit
what a ■■■■, the link is in his profile, doh:-
total-ni.com/

dinosteveus1:

Denis F:

Now you tell us, ‘rules’, first I’ve heard of them :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :blush:
BTW, welcome to the forum spammer, :wink: apparently we have ‘rules’ :unamused: so maybe we should both look for them. I may even see you there :laughing:

lol very good

totalni:
lol very good

Who’s the ‘babe’ with Paddy? :sunglasses:

dinosteveus1:

totalni:
lol very good

Who’s the ‘babe’ with Paddy? :sunglasses:

there are no babes in Ireland … all big boned lol

totalni:
there are no babes in Ireland … all big boned lol

That’s not nice, I might just have to join and tell your mate Paddy.

Hang on, if a Polish ‘fit bird’ is a ‘BabeSki’ then an Irish ‘fit bird’ must be a PaddyBabe’ :wink: :wink: