This time I need...IRISHMEN!

Ok, here I am posting in my capacity as poor-hard-done-by-freelance-hack again. Many thanks to those who have helped me with my previous requests, the most recent being the crash victims. I’m told T&D’s May issue should be the one for that feature.

This time I’m looking for something a bit different. I need anyone, Irish or otherwise, who is CURRENTLY (or has VERY recently been) working for an Irish firm, so I can ask you what it’s really like and try to get to the bottom of all the myths and stories. This will be for Truck and Driver again.

If you don’t want to give your real name or company, that’s not a problem at all, although it would be nice. I appreciate that some things about this subject MAY be a little sensitive - or then again, they may not, which is the point of the exercise, to get to the truth - so I can invent a name if you’d prefer.

Please DO NOT post your experiences here, as I want to ask everyone a standard set of questions by phone to get a fair picture. Please drop me a PM and I’ll get back to you!

Many thanks in advance!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Bumping this up for lots of lovely Irishmen! One so far…I know there are more of you out there… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Got 2 willing victims now! :wink: Bumping this up once again…Anyone who PMs during the week and doesn’t get a reply, don’t worry, I just daren’t plug a laptop into an Iveco so I’ll be back at the weekend! :grimacing:

POG MA THOIN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:
I just daren’t plug a laptop into an Iveco so I’ll be back at the weekend! :grimacing:

It would be about the only piece of electrical equipment in an Iveco that would work properly. :grimacing:

Ken.

Lucy you should add a comment asking what their views are on wheel tappers :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: . You will be inundated with PM’s then :exclamation: …or may be not :smiley: :grimacing:

pecjam23:
Lucy you should add a comment asking what their views are on wheel tappers :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: . You will be inundated with PM’s then :exclamation: …or may be not :smiley: :grimacing:

or wet wipes cos kindle has good knowledge of them. :grimacing:

btw bump to the top again.

in fact you would be better with a " please ignore this " thread.