hi friends

Tipperdipper1:
So Dozy,
this pish happens every Friday too you.

There are more than 1500 others Drivers (of which some are on this Forum) working for Stobarts.

• I never read anything like your stories from them
  • I don’t think they’re planning is that bad that everybody has to run in on Saturdays.

You can make it up sometimes.

Can anybody who worked for them (Beaver, UKtramp etc) confirm what the norm is with Stobarts?
Or is Dozy just a poor fella who gets all this crap?

I know planning is sh…t with Stobarts and they pile the work on you but it can’t be that bad■■?[emoji849]

I think most Trampers get home on their 5th day or■■? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji849]

The norm with Stobart’s Tipper is that they will take the ■■■■ out of you if you let them.

However, sadly there are numerous sad kuntz who work for them that want all the hours God sends. So basically the majority ruin it for the few.

Dozy clearly enjoys it there, which is fine if that’s what you want. But at no point do you HAVE to work extra shifts, and you also don’t have to run in Saturday’s. If you get caught out with traffic or a slow tip, that’s one thing, but I never heard of ANY driver there having so much drama. So make of that what you will.

I Envy you Dozy, because you must have the patience of a saint to be able to tolerate your planner.

You really do seem to get the short straw. A lot!

Tipperdipper1:
So Dozy,
this pish happens every Friday too you.

There are more than 1500 others Drivers (of which some are on this Forum) working for Stobarts.

• I never read anything like your stories from them
  • I don’t think they’re planning is that bad that everybody has to run in on Saturdays.

You can make it up sometimes.

Can anybody who worked for them (Beaver, UKtramp etc) confirm what the norm is with Stobarts?
Or is Dozy just a poor fella who gets all this crap?

I know planning is sh…t with Stobarts and they pile the work on you but it can’t be that bad■■?[emoji849]

I think most Trampers get home on their 5th day or■■? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji849]

I was tramping there for 6 months, not once did I have to run in on a Saturday, I was always home on a Friday. I always seemed to be planned ok, no impossible tips or stupid time frames, maybe it’s just Dozy.

I really can’t understand or comprehend what is going on in your head dozy!

Week after week you keep getting your pants pulled down by your planner, you post all of the drama on here, have
a good old moan about it, bend over, allow the planner to insert the pointy end of his pointy shoe right up your
■■■…moan again…then start the following week and repeat the whole process over again! :open_mouth:

I have my suspicions that a) the planner reads this forum and deliberately shafts you…and b) you secretly enjoy it

If it’s really as bad as you make out, just grow some balls, leave Stobarts and find another job that suits you better.

…or do you secretly quite enjoy all the drama…not to mention, walking around with a permanently sore ■■■? :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
The norm with Stobart’s is that they will take the ■■■■ out of you IF YOU LET THEM.

However, sadly there are numerous sad kuntz who work for them that want all the hours God sends. So basically the majority ruin it for the few.

Just sounds like every transport firm (and their drivers) that I have ever known. :unamused:

Not sure if you’re on another wind up doze :smiley: but if you ARE being serious here, it sounds like you need to sort things …big style.
You either get on with a firm who won’t ■■■■ you about, or you have a meeting with them, write down all the stuff you aint happy with,.and get it sorted.

I’ve tramped for years, but I reckon I’d last five minutes doing it the way you do. :unamused:
I’ve said before many times, it can be as good or as crap as YOU make it mate, it does not have to be a work/sleep endurance test.
Who tf in their right minds wants to start at midnight or 2 am for a 15 hour shift ffs, let those who want to be heroes do it, just tell them it aint for you,.and that whenever possible you need back on a Fri but are willing to do a Sat when unforseens happen.

Those tossers have numerous trucks and resources to cater for the needs of every driver, and give those who want to work a certain way their needs, and plan accordinglly to keep their drivers happy, others manage why can’t they.
Useless shower of ■■■■ I reckon.
The words ‘brewery’ and ‘■■■■ up’ spring to mind.
Like I say mate…get it sorted.

the blokes a bloody madman , he’s now got me doing 2 runs at the same time :exclamation: :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Don’t feed the troll.

Where shall I send dozy next any suggestions please

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well dozy has more than once said i don’t need it. kids grown up, misses has a good job, house is 2 big
It all has to be a wind up, there is nobody that thick out there, or is there,
Nobody could have the same crap week after week

Dozy by name, Dozy by nature?

Hope you got home doze, but the penny might drop eventually that your planner is eating your steak… if you know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink…

mdourish:
Where shall I send dozy next any suggestions please

He could be driving that sports car that was launched into space and now orbiting the earth for all we know

Dozy,why don’t you try and get on the supermarkets,most pay good money and if a day man you are home every night,worth a thought or not

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
+1
we have now went from being in cardiff and wanting a lift ,to being in bradford…the worst thing is these replies who seem to take him serious.
i think we will have some silence,ignore the o/p,then pop back on and waffle away about something else…isnt that not how/they operate?

Stobart’s are not a bad firm to work for in general. I only lasted a month as it wasn’t my cup of tea, I don’t do RDC type work or shop deliveries either. I think the job is as easy or as hard as you make it. No real difference between Stobart and any other outfit of this size. They will run you ragged if they can get away with it, problem for Dozy will be that they know he can and will do it so they keep at him. He will be a good driver as he is experienced with them and knows how they work. He may moan about it but who doesn’t moan about their job.

Got back for 14.30 , held up at Rochdale for 3 hours , by the time I’d got loaded out of Bradford all I had was enough time to get back to yard , then another driver ( not happy ) delivered it , enjoy your w/end I’ll post again nxt wed/ thurs :wink: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

youre time would be much better spent doing your homework than on a lorry site ( we limited our girl when she was at school to 1 hr per day ) , or do what we did when we were kids , kick the ball round the park , hang round with mates girls .
Or in your case go and play on a railway line or a factory roof

dozy:
and with me going to only have a 13 left ( out of hours 13.00

dozy:
Got back for 14.30

:smiley:

xichrisxi:

dozy:
and with me going to only have a 13 left ( out of hours 13.00

dozy:
Got back for 14.30

:smiley: