hi friends

I was just wondering if someone could help me , I’ve a midnight start on Friday / 1 am collection with my last drop being Swansea at 12.30 , and with me going to only have a 13 left ( out of hours 13.00 ) i can’t get out of Swansea never mind back , if it wasn’t so far I’d walk home , so is any one tipping Swansea on Friday that could drop me round Nottingham area (jct 26 of m1 would be idea , thanks in advance for any help
nb my wife is trying to sort out train/s but she said she’s having no luck

Oh well. It looks like your having an extra night out and a run in on Saturday.
You’ve now got 3 choices.

1. Leave the truck in Swansea and go home by some kind of transport.
  2. Night it out and do a run in
  3. Grow some balls and tell your office to go [zb] themselves, and get you a job that gets you home.
    You come on here and moan about everything and that you will walk home if you have to, because you don’t do run in’s.
    Well it looks like a long walk.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

As soon as I saw the title I knew it was going to be amusing :laughing:

Dozy,you are a plank…Just pull your card and crack on if you get pulled tell them it’s a stobrats special job and they’ll probably give you a Blu light ■■■■■■ home as they will realise how important you are.

It’s Wednesday, they’ve got all day tomorrow to change your run after you’ve told them that you can’t do it and why. You are going to tell them that surely?

So he’s asking for a ride home, I assume he’s aware of modern company insurance policy of no hitchhikers in trucks.

The song “A long way to Tipperary” comes to mind

I love a good Dozy thread

Taxi for Dozy!

Redrum:
I love a good Dozy thread

Oxymoron,words combined that make no sense,or in the case of the op just moron,why is it a good thread posting this bs just to get some site,‘traffic’

The planning on that run does seem a bit daft. It looks like it should be loaded and then trunk down to sout Wales by a night driver, changeover then a day driver/day tramper can do the run.

Just tell em dozy. It’s not doable legally because even if your on time at the last one you wouldn’t have time to get tipped and parked up.

lynchy:
Oxymoron,words combined that make no sense,or in the case of the op just moron,why is it a good thread posting this bs just to get some site,‘traffic’

Because the backlash he gets makes my day :laughing:

Whats so wrong in just running back in early Sat morning?? Unless im reading this wrong, youre going to leave the truck just to get home and then have to find your way back to pick it up Monday?? FFS :laughing:

why reply to more blatant trolling drivvle? jesus. :unamused:

dieseldog999:
why reply to more blatant trolling drivvle? jesus. :unamused:

the nodding donkey:

Exactly!!!

Looking at the map seems like a straight run with no doubling back ! Perfect run !

the nodding donkey:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where do you find them ND? :grimacing:

apparantly stobarts are starting a fleet of special (short) buses for their fleet of special drivers to save them having to post on trucknet moaning about having to run in on a saturday after messing them about with their weekly run so that they cant get home for steak and chips on a friday or get trains halfway across england to have a day off.
they are going to leave them parked at strategic convenient locations around the uk so that they can be utilised and driven by any stobartski kebeb meat that cant plan ahead and get home when theyre meant to.
to ensure state of the art driver safety,then full ppe will be available comprising of helmet,gumshield,and nappies,not forgetting antiseptic spray for the window wipers fitted to the inside of the windows .
this should ensure all puddings are eaten when required with no missed teas over the weekend.
the downside will be that the drivers have to wash a stobart truck on a saturday,and not complain that theres a fire extuingisher in the happy bus thats carrying them.
you may wish to google short bus . :wink:

stobart shuttlebus.jpg

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where do you find them ND? :grimacing:

Have you not heard of Google images? lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=rolls+eyes :laughing:

There’s a big gypsy camp at Swansea take wagon there they’ll look after it if you ask them nicely they might drop you at station

My turn for steak this week

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk