Hi all

Thought it was time to introduce myself and congatulate you on an excellant site.

I recently passed my classC and have now signed with a local agency . The real learning starts now!!!

Also booked my C+E for June as keen to get going .

Daleman

Hi daleman and welcome to TruckNet. Good luck with the C+E in June.

Welcome daleman and good luck with the C+E

Hi Dalesman and welcome to TruckNet UK.

Good luck with your C + E.

Greetings & felicitation’s as the old sea (C) wolf use to say.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: looking up felicitation’s in the dictionary

Phew, nope I don’t need to edit it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi daleman welcome to TruckNet UK and congratulations
on passing class 2 also good luck with your class 1 in June
and the agency work :smiley: .

welcome to the nut house mate

Welcome to Trucknet Dalesman, have fun! :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations on the test pass Dalesman and welcome to TruckNetUK :wink:. I like your attitude.

The real learning starts now.

Spot on.

:slight_smile: Welcome to TruckNetUK

Hey dude!
Welcome, and watch out for the nutters!
(and I don’t mean on the road either!) :wink:

Ian.

hi and welcome Daleman. well done on passing the test. good luck with the rest of it. any questions, ask away :wink:

hi daleman,welcome to t/net :wink:

Coffeeholic:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: looking up felicitation’s in the dictionary

Phew, nope I don’t need to edit it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya Daleman, and just to add my tuppance worth, Welcome to TruckNetUK mate…

Well done on your class 2, and wish you all the best for June and your Bendy… :wink:

Welcome Daleman, would that be DH chadderton by any chance? If it is, then ditto. Got my Class 1 & 2 through them plus the ADR for what its worth :laughing:

happy truckin’ and avoid Brakes class2 :unamused:

Yes - DH chadderton
putting myself through class 1 though
they were recommended to me by my training school Enterprise who I believe do DH’s training

Hopefully will have my first shifts next week
Know all about Brakes - my brother used to do class 1 for them out of Highbridge.

Welcome to the house of fun Daleman. :wink: :wink:

just a quick update did my first shifts this week

Mon - Brakes(I know I said I’d avoid them but I was keen to go) - drops at Oldham,Newcastle,Middlesborough (that went to peterlee depot instead)
Nudged a car on my first drop -totally stressed all day and knackered - told agency not to put with them again!!!

Fri - Exel Automotive out of Trafford Park - drops to 2 dealerships in Doncaster and York. Everything ok till on my way back - sat in traffic jam on M62 when I was clipped by an artic - passed me on inside and smashed my n/s mirrors.

difference between both days - Exel took me through everything before I left depot including truck and taillift, gave me detailed maps for each drop down to diagram of dealer with drop point, and useable contact details. Also Exel didn’t start swearing at me when I told them about the mirrors.

Brakes gave me a print out of what was on and wanted me on my way.

But I’m completly hooked and can’t wait to go out again.

You live and learn and then go out and learn again.

Thanks again for the suport

Hiya Daleman. All the best for June with your Class 1. Keep us up to date with things. :smiley: