******HELP!!!!!!*******

SUNHILL TRANSPORT, DEESIDE.
Between Sat 11 Oct 2008 and 07.30 on Sunday 12th October. Sunhill Transport had a truck stolen from their yard on Deeside.
Vrn: AO52JZK, Volvo FH12 Glodetrotter 420
Plain white cab (no usual Sunhill red dragons) the only identifying marks are on the offside ,near the number plate is a sticker “Sunhill Transport” and on the nearside behind the cab “WWW.Sunhill Transport.co
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone sees this vehicle or has any information on its disappearance to contact:
North Wales Police - 0845 607 1002
or Pete at Sunhill Transport - 07764 688140

THANKYOU

I’ll keep an eye out. I hope the driver didn’t lose too much personal kit.

Quick bump on this for those about to hit the road this Sunday afternoon :wink:

Hi jaqui, WELCOME, but I’m sorry it’s in such circumstances. :frowning:

Sorry to hear about it…another bump to catch the Sunday Eve traffic.

I’ll keep an eye out for it, but it’s probably on false plates by now (and the had the stickers taken off it).

Please let us know if it turns up…fingers crossed.

Keeping this at the top.

Hope it turns up soon

Bump

:smiley: More unashamed bumping going on here.:grimacing:

It had slipped a bit. :wink:

Rikki-UK:
Quick bump on this for those about to hit the road this Sunday afternoon :wink:

:wink: Another quick bump for those here this evening. :grimacing:

Wee Bump. :smiley:

BTT!

Any news?

GOOD NEWS, The vehicle stolen from Sunhill Transport was found two weeks later in Wallasey, all of the drivers belongings were returned undamaged with the vehicle (even the loose change kept by the driver) :slight_smile:

Jacqui:
GOOD NEWS, The vehicle stolen from Sunhill Transport was found two weeks later in Wallasey, all of the drivers belongings were returned undamaged with the vehicle (even the loose change kept by the driver) :slight_smile:

A happy ending :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: Good news indeed Jaqui, and I hope there wasn’t much damage done.

Would it be an idea for you (and other owners) to consider fitting a tracking device…?

That way, the ZBs might have been caught red-handed and we could then all have had a good laugh at their expense, whilst you’d have got your truck back much quicker. Just a thought.

Bloody hell where in Wallasey? well it wasnt me

bump

Not sure where in Wallasy, No damage done, obviously it wil cost 'a bit ’ for new ignition/doorlocks etc, it seems it could have been stolen for a ‘job’ that never came off, because the fifth wheel hadn’t been used. Anyhow, alls well that ends well! Thanks All… :slight_smile: