stolen truck

got this link from a mate on facebook facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f … =1&theater if you see it call the number or pm scottish cruiser as he is on for them

Can’t seem to get the link to work my end, guessing it’s a Manfreight wagon thats gone walk-a-bouts?

Not working.

scotstrucker:
got this link from a mate on facebook facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f … =1&theater if you see it call the number or pm scottish cruiser as he is on for them

It may help if you can save the pic to your computer and repost it here as I assume the user has their profile locked down

4x2 scania 164l 580 red in colour reg mark hig3536 belonging too manfrieght from ireland was stolen yesterday afternoon from the new stena line ferry terminal at loch ryan, last seen on the m6 at teatime yesterday any1 seeing it call 08456005701 with the info

this isnt the truck that is stolen but its sister truck

no tracker?

limeyphil:
no tracker?

dunno phil it didnt say on the facebook link my mate gave me but i would have thought it would have

It’s beyond me how a wagon like that can get down the m6 without being seen by the law,vosa or the highway lot.

ShropsBri:
It’s beyond me how a wagon like that can get down the m6 without being seen by the law,vosa or the highway lot.

it gets away because the rozzers aint that interested really but manfrieght has a lot trucks that run up and down the m6 everyday so nobody really notices them

I notice them,even at night with the lit roofboard and I’m not even looking for them.They from now should be pulling every Manfreight wagon.
Sorry,this isn’t really helping but then nor are the old bill.

Last reported sighting of it was going North on the A77 towards Girvan - so somebody is having a laugh here . Get the facts straight and you might get some help . Was it scottish cruisers wagon ?

beefy4605:
Last reported sighting of it was going North on the A77 towards Girvan - so somebody is having a laugh here . Get the facts straight and you might get some help . Was it scottish cruisers wagon ?

an hour ago a guy put up in the comments section on the facebook page that he met it yesterday at about 5.30 on the m6 which is just above the last comment so to me thats the last sighting so as far as am aware those are the correct facts at the minute.

beefy4605:

Think Scottish Cruiser pilots a volvo.

is this the truck that they were on about on here,week/month /two ago,flew passed someone,think s.c said it was about due to be replaced,but still a good truck

The one on m6 was a different truck, the one that was stolen went n b on a77 and was spotted later in maybolle

With or without keys?