help plz

what can one say to the post above :unamused: :open_mouth:

maybe swordy is right and there is a serious need for a problems forum to counsel these poor mislead souls , without regard to ■■■, gender or similiar popular perversions

Vascoingles:
what can one say to the post above :unamused: :open_mouth:

maybe swordy is right and there is a serious need for a problems forum to counsel these poor mislead souls , without regard to ■■■, gender or similiar popular perversions

indeed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thinking over the details of your dilemna, Terry, I would recommend the consumption of one portion of Vindaloo, with a side order of Saag Aloo. Wait until morning and your problem should solve itself, although if it still hasn’t run out of battery by then you may need a plumber on standby just in case. :wink:

ps. Re: ■■■■■■■. As long as you aim said ■■■■■ towards an open window you should be quite safe. You may want to warn the neighbours, mind… :grimacing:

Afterthought: Can I have the ■■■■■ once you’re done with it? XXL is just my size.

Lucy:
Afterthought: Can I have the ■■■■■ once you’re done with it? XXL is just my size.

toooo much information lucy… :laughing: :laughing: but yes you can have it… :wink:

Lucy:

The RSPCA are watching be kind to rabbits Lucy :laughing:

Lucy:

PMSL :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ohterry:

Lucy:

toooo much information lucy… :laughing: :laughing: but yes you can have it… :wink:

would that be with new batteries ■■?

Vascoingles:

ohterry:

Lucy:

Might be hand cranked :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

nick2008:

Vascoingles:

ohterry:

Lucy:

Might be hand cranked :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I can see how that would be more environmentally friendly :laughing:

Lucy:
Thinking over the details of your dilemna, Terry, I would recommend the consumption of one portion of Vindaloo, with a side order of Saag Aloo. Wait until morning and your problem should solve itself, although if it still hasn’t run out of battery by then you may need a plumber on standby just in case. :wink:

ps. Re: ■■■■■■■. As long as you aim said ■■■■■ towards an open window you should be quite safe. You may want to warn the neighbours, mind… :grimacing:

this couls be misconstrued in certain circles as an incentive to pollute our green and wonderful land

Lucy:

pass on my regards to rikki… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohterry:

Lucy:

pass on my regards to rikki… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brings a whole new meaning to the “got a job on the bendy’s” won’t use that one again :laughing: :laughing:

Batteries no problem. Although it has to be said that the wind-up model is better when out and about in the truck.

ironstipper:

Vascoingles:

ohterry:

Lucy:

If not, i got a 250hp 2 stroke generator in the garage for sale if its any use.
:laughing: :laughing:

Well 2 strokes may work for you but most of us need a little more :smiley:

It seems a shame to lock a thread that encourages folk to seek help when they need it but if this carries on it will be locked, this forum is for health and FAMILIES!
LT :wink:

Split from the original thread into here, as it’s gone WAY off-topic. :blush: :grimacing:

Terence it depends what you want if it is just a quickie then i would use rechargeables (sp) if you want a marathon well it would have to be Duracell, as for the other problem have you tried a cork.

And it is nice to see a thread not getting locked on here,

Lucy:
Split from the original thread into here, as it’s gone WAY off-topic. :blush: :grimacing:

Off topic ■■?

does one not in general assume that diversification of views in certain matters does tend to alleviate the original problem mainly by showing the poor person who posted the original comments that his problem may not be quite as world ending and disatrous as previously assumed :

Maybe now by splitting the thread the poor man has been deprived of some ideas and points of view that could/may have been of assistance to him in his hour of desperate need.

Vascoingles:

Lucy:

Off topic ■■?

does one not in general assume that diversification of views in certain matters does tend to alleviate the original problem mainly by showing the poor person who posted the original comments that his problem may not be quite as world ending and disatrous as previously assumed :

Maybe now by splitting the thread the poor man has been deprived of some ideas and points of view that could/may have been of assistance to him in his hour of desperate need.

Good point Vas ,Years back a good friend of mine was going through a bitter divorce and I ripped the pee out of him for weeks on end no holes barred either (Terry take note :laughing: ) and to this day he still thanks me for it as it helped him see that there is always a funny side to anything and actually helped him come to terms with the wife running off with a black fella :laughing: :laughing: