Help Needed

I feel a right mug having let the wife and kids talk me into letting them have another cat, now I need a good name for it.
I been told to shut up after saying ‘cat’ was an apt name, or twingo after my wagon. I even tried scanny but i aint getting anywhere.
Anyone think of a decent name for it?

how about “Get Out” one of our cats thinks that is now her name, as it is what gets shouted at her the most.

Panic over, ‘get out’ worked :laughing:

I was proved right and the cat aint coming. Had a trial run and the moggy just doesn’t see eye to eye with my dogs :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
I think it was when they came out of the kitchen with a roasting tin ‘cat’ thought another home would be more suitable :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Any chance of borrowing your dogs for a couple of days? I inherited the cats when me and my other half got together, I could quite easily live without them. Thinking ahead, would the dogs have the same effect on my misses!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Of course you can borrow them, anything for a fellow cat disliker.

Thinking ahead, would the dogs have the same effect on my misses!!!

Just dress her up as a postman :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

CATS…Where ■■?

I must be spoilt as when the wife got her last kitten (the one in the avatar) the condition was i name it anything i want and she doesnt get a say in it :sunglasses: so please welcome Cossie the permanent kitten named after the sierra cosworth sad i know but thats me :blush: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

David5l:
Anyone think of a decent name for it?

How about “Cfor” (pronounced Seefor)

Then when people say “Why did you call your cat Cfor”, you can say “C for cat”

Vince

How about “Cfor” (pronounced Seefor)

Rofl, I already tried that one , got shown the same contempt as 'cat ’ and twingo got
Dogs solved my problem though :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Might have been something to do with the meat paste i spread on the cat before they met it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

A friend of mine once called his cat “Cooking Fat”

Why?

swap the C and the F around and say it out loud.

:smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

sniper:

Why?

I like that!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sniper:

Why?

FPMSL :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

one of our cats got renamed biggels,as it got a free flying lesson with a size 9 for cacking on the hall carpet :laughing: :laughing: ,god i hate cats

For some reason unknown to me, a girl i once lived with bought me a kitten, it was mental, used to run aroud the place like mad, THIS WAS AT THE TIME THE R.S. Cosworth was about and “the” car to have, i named it Cossie, so SimonRS2K, i beat you to it mate :slight_smile:
When i was married my wife had a cat, and it had kittens, we kept one and i got to name that as well, as it was very timid and shy, i named it Fraidy, as in Fraidy Cat :stuck_out_tongue: