Help needed please.

I know that this is a long shot, possibly even an impossibility :frowning: but here goes, I’m desperately trying to get in touch with my brother {long story but after a dispute he left where he was living - mothers- and hasn’t been heard from since, couple of years now } our sister died yesterday [saturday] and he needs to know.

His name is Chris Lawrence, originally from North Berks/South Oxon, he’s a driver [hence asking for your help] holds C+E and PCV. Now the trouble is I don’t know what part of the country or what he’s driving, it’s asking a lot, to be honest we don’t even know that he’s still in the country, he’s ex forces so has contacts in several european countries.

So with this scant (very) information if anyone does know him or his whereabouts please either let me know or give him my mobile number - 07980528673

Thanks for reading and any help will be much appreciated.

HAVE YOU APPROACHED THE SALVATION ARMY

as they do trace missing persons , it may be worth

haveing a talk with some one from the sally army.

Try here

salvationarmy.org.uk/uki/www … enDocument

salvationarmy.org.uk/uki/www … enDocument

A freind of mine used these people to trace is father, who he had’nt seen for over 20 years
They did find him and it did’nt take that long, unfortently he had died.

did he go to school in reading
friends reunited

Could I suggest trying some of the Ex Forces websites, do you know what regiment he was in, if s, then try googling that regiment, if he is not on there, someone one there may know him.

www.servicepals.com

Try this site .Just type in Chris Lawrence. You will have to pay something,but if he is living in the UK that should find him…

192.com/

brit pete:
HAVE YOU APPROACHED THE SALVATION ARMY

as they do trace missing persons , it may be worth

haveing a talk with some one from the sally army.

i will second that ,mate of mine asked them to trace his brother,(not seen for years)in 3 weeks they traced him to living in norfolk.
did a brilliant job,much underated is the sally army.

Sorry to hear about your sister skorpio - best of luck finding him

Thanks all, will try all the suggestions.

Is it Christopher or maybe he has a middle name…?

CHRIS LAWRENCE BERKSHIRE
" " OXFORDSHIRE

EG;CHRISTOPHER M LAWRENCE XXXXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX BERKSHIRE XXXXXXX
other occupants PETER O LAWRENCE, BETTINE LAWRENCE, ALISON M LAWRENCE, CELESTE LAWRENCE, JOHN M LAWRENCE

CHRISTOPHER E. LAWRENCE 3 CROUCH STREET BANBURY OXFORDSHIRE OX169PP Telephone Map Photo More Info
C F. LAWRENCE 27 BERKSHIRE ROAD HENLEY-ON-THAMES OXFORDSHIRE RG9 1ND Telephone Map Photo More Info
CHRISTOPHER D. LAWRENCE 43 SHERBOURNE ROAD WITNEY OXFORDSHIRE OX285FQ Telephone Map

You have to pay to get all the details.