Looking for my uncle

A long shot but im looking for my uncle I haven’t seen in over 30 yrs , he must be in his 70s by now , his names Harry dentith and had his own truck pulling tankers out of his yard in tubrook Liverpool , he has a son driving as well called harry junior , if anyone knows of him im interested 2 catch up …

The csa are normally good at finding “uncles” :laughing:

Thereal-john:
The csa are normally good at finding “uncles” :laughing:

hes my genuine uncle my mums brother

If you owe him money…I`ll be your long lost uncle…honest… :laughing: 30 years is a long time to lose a relative, why doesnt anyone get in touch sooner ! a lot of water has gone under the bridge since, so i hope you find him and all works out well.

ricardo62:
A long shot but im looking for my uncle I haven’t seen in over 30 yrs , he must be in his 70s by now , his names Harry dentith and had his own truck pulling tankers out of his yard in tubrook Liverpool , he has a son driving as well called harry junior , if anyone knows of him im interested 2 catch up …

Where exactly was his yard ? I can’t think of anywhere in Tuebrook where you could run tankers from, or any wagons. Although 30 years ago many people parked them outside their houses no matter how small the street.

I’m pretty good at finding people via the internet, got a middle name and a date of birth and I’ll see what I can come up with?

I know a scouse HARRY from LIVERPLOP :grimacing: but I’ve not seen him either since 1997 sorry pal :sunglasses: I bet you it’s the same one too! :laughing: EX TNT! :smiley:

truckyboy:
If you owe him money…I`ll be your long lost uncle…honest… :laughing: 30 years is a long time to lose a relative, why doesnt anyone get in touch sooner ! a lot of water has gone under the bridge since, so i hope you find him and all works out well.

thanks I just want to get in touch im not sure if he knows my mother ,his sister passed away and I guess we just lose contact , I only just made contact with my sister I hadn’t seen 4 over 20 yrs recently

Mike-C:

ricardo62:

Where exactly was his yard ? I can’t think of anywhere in Tuebrook where you could run tankers from, or any wagons. Although 30 years ago many people parked them outside their houses no matter how small the street.

I m not sure all I know is he lived in tubrook , maybe he had a depot in bootle , like I said I only ever met him a few times wen he was down our way and called in to visit

TheMissus:
I’m pretty good at finding people via the internet, got a middle name and a date of birth and I’ll see what I can come up with?

hi , im afraid I don’t all I know is his name was harry dentith and I don’t know his date of birth , mind you I don’t know my sisters d o b or my mothers ? I know that might sound strange

Looks like Harry junior has a son and is on facebook,

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =604%2C483

Fatboy slimslow:
I know a scouse HARRY from LIVERPLOP :grimacing: but I’ve not seen him either since 1997 sorry pal :sunglasses: I bet you it’s the same one too! :laughing: EX TNT! :smiley:

erm maybe I don’t know all I know is he was on chemical waggons and had his own truck

yes that looks like him !!! im on fbook how do I find him

Why wouldn"t he know your mother?.Your earlier post stated that he was your mothers brother.Been from Liverpool, uncle and brother could be the same person i suppose.

ricardo62:

facebook.com/harry.dentith

From what i can fathom, that page belongs to your Uncles grandson. Same area as Tuebrook too, L13. Pretty sure thats them.

LeedsChris:
Why wouldn"t he know your mother?.Your earlier post stated that he was your mothers brother.Been from Liverpool, uncle and brother could be the same person i suppose.

yes hes my mothers brother ■■? I didn’t say he didn’t know my mother? ive just sent him a friend request

Fathers day is the most CONFUSING DAY on merseydive! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Mike-C:

ricardo62:

facebook.com/harry.dentith

From what i can fathom, that page belongs to your Uncles grandson. Same area as Tuebrook too, L13. Pretty sure thats them.

thank you guys so much 4 your help , ive sent him a friend request …

yep sorry, it was the eighth post in the thread which i interpreted wrongly.Soz.

ricardo62:

LeedsChris:

yes hes my mothers brother ■■? I didn’t say he didn’t know my mother? ive just sent him a friend request

I was saying I didn’t know if he knew that my mother his sister had passed away , it just reads a bit confusing sorry 4 the confusion