Help boys info on MB Grab /tipper?

Sorry i dont, cant rather do links if some very kind sole could for this post all the better.

Go to Auto trader, click on Truck,click on model Mercedes Benz. click on page 8 , click on 5 trucks down.

Im interested in this one but dont want the dealer involved yet. ( Trucks r us Ipswich but not on thier website) .

For those of you who cant be bothered to do the above,dont blame you!

The details;

Merc /Benz. 54 plate 26/33 6x4 high sided insulated / tipper grab with it looks like a fold away Palfinger crane cant quite see the make out the model number? Probably then will have and epsilon or kinsoffer grab?

Do you think it folds away?

Very low km approx 106 kms

Tipper body needs a respray to make mint!

Bigger 330 bhp engine instead of the normal 280 bhp.

Were still on the look out for a 6x4 or 8x4 just that this one caught my eye and great for our recycling and bag collection services esp with the high side and if the crane folds away even better?

I would be very gratefull for any info on this motor we know nothing about Mercs here what do you think?

look forward to all answers lads.

ps ; a bit dear as well at nearly £27k but have good things from Trucks r us!

many thanks for looking

trickydicky

Tricky Dicky:
Sorry i dont, cant rather do links if some very kind sole could for this post all the better.

Go to Auto trader, click on Truck,click on model Mercedes Benz. click on page 8 , click on 5 trucks down.

Im interested in this one but dont want the dealer involved yet. ( Trucks r us Ipswich but not on thier website) .

For those of you who cant be bothered to do the above,dont blame you!

The details;

Merc /Benz. 54 plate 26/33 6x4 high sided insulated / tipper grab with it looks like a fold away Palfinger crane cant quite see the make out the model number? Probably then will have and epsilon or kinsoffer grab?

Do you think it folds away?
there off a14 bit pricey probley from auction house you could get cheaper
Very low km approx 106 kms

Tipper body needs a respray to make mint!

Bigger 330 bhp engine instead of the normal 280 bhp.

Were still on the look out for a 6x4 or 8x4 just that this one caught my eye and great for our recycling and bag collection services esp with the high side and if the crane folds away even better?

I would be very gratefull for any info on this motor we know nothing about Mercs here what do you think?

look forward to all answers lads.

ps ; a bit dear as well at nearly £27k but have good things from Trucks r us!

many thanks for looking

trickydicky

could not see vehicle mercs are ok til they breakdown should have electronic gearbox which ok drove one about 3 yrs ago ok vehicle good on fuel

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/trucks/advert+search/N-243,Ne-7-8-27-64-133-146-233-236/advert.action?R=200943344541981&distance=68&postcode=W2+1JU&channel=TRUCKS&make=&model=&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=2004&vehicleRegLetter=54&make_keyword=MERCEDES-BENZ

Mercedes rule :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Simple. :smiley:

drawbardaz:
http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/trucks/advert+search/N-243,Ne-7-8-27-64-133-146-233-236/advert.action?R=200943344541981&distance=68&postcode=W2+1JU&channel=TRUCKS&make=&model=&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=2004&vehicleRegLetter=54&make_keyword=MERCEDES-BENZ

Sorry mate but if thats a link to one im on about it not the right one,thanks for trying anyway.

Trickyd

try this link :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww … CEDES+BENZ

try lc vehicle sales, part of leeds commercial vehicle hire!! all the trucks are very well maintained by there own garages!!

if it is a grab it will not fold away … unless you want to remove the grab attachement of course …

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
if it is a grab it will not fold away … unless you want to remove the grab attachement of course …

No no totally understand that, on one of our other grab lorrys weve fitted 4 quick realise coupling we can take the kinsoffer grab of in 2 minutes complete with rotator ( on a good day if its being a sh*t then 10 mins a very oily hands)!

So with grab of the merc do you think it will fold away?

Tricky d

Tricky Dicky:

26 years an Lgv Trainer:

No no totally understand that, on one of our other grab lorrys weve fitted 4 quick realise coupling we can take the kinsoffer grab of in 2 minutes complete with rotator ( on a good day if its being a sh*t then 10 mins a very oily hands)!

So with grab of the merc do you think it will fold away?

Tricky d

Tell you what i did see a few weeks ago was a brand new daf i think 6x4 grab tipper belonging to the local council highway maintance team and the crane complete with grab bucket still on was folded up and somehow tucked away behind the cab with the actual grab bucket sat in some sort of cradle level with the roof line, it did look odd ,must have been custom made for the council but if it works then great idea.

Tricky d

mercedes are ok until they see a hill :laughing:

good mpg and genrealy reliable but when they do go wrong there will be a heavy bill at end of it .