Hello from bulgaria

i didnt disappear hehe. Met up with the other driver. Sofia looks like a nice place. Had a blast around town in am old saab 900 turbo with metallica blaring out haha. Its hot here. Pics in the morning

cant believe im being paid to be here you should see the view from my window btw

take some pics then put them up here then we will, you fool

I went to sunnybeach in bulgaria twice and its crap, the food is ■■■■ but it was pretty hot and beach was outside the hotel also was ill alot lol

Sunny Beach is great if you dont mind staying in the complex either at the Hotel pool or the beach (Which was pretty grubby) …

We did go to the water park, which was good, but the bus takes you through some pretty poor slums, which is sad seeing the real Bulgarian people are so poor.

Also did the off road trip into the mountains, seeing the old Russian Military outposts, and getting some fantastic views of the mountains and Black Sea…

We loved the place, take it for what it is, and you wont go far wrong…

Oh and the fake watches are pretty good time keepers, the fake Rolex I bought keeps better time than me real one!!! :open_mouth:

garnerlives:
take some pics then put them up here then we will, you fool

I second that

its a no bad place tbh, yea its not the nicest place but the people here are pretty nice, ive been well looked after even though there is a langauge barrier,also 20 malboro are like 2 quid lol, im not oking its cheap as chips here im stealing the internet right now and i have taken some photos so heres what ive uploaded soo far. ill upload some more later when i can be bothered mayby 2moro or whenever i can get the internet, couldnt get it in the hotel last night and the dongle didnt wanna work. and the venue is now filling up, have met marillion who are nice guys and very chatty, yes swraith bet ur jealous of me, btw i took a video of soundcheck for you lol toilet in paris charles de gaul airport lol the hotel need i say anymore? the entrance for the punters

Coddy:
Sunny Beach is great if you dont mind staying in the complex either at the Hotel pool or the beach (Which was pretty grubby) …

We did go to the water park, which was good, but the bus takes you through some pretty poor slums, which is sad seeing the real Bulgarian people are so poor.

Also did the off road trip into the mountains, seeing the old Russian Military outposts, and getting some fantastic views of the mountains and Black Sea…

We loved the place, take it for what it is, and you wont go far wrong…

Oh and the fake watches are pretty good time keepers, the fake Rolex I bought keeps better time than me real one!!! :open_mouth:

Yeah i went water park was ok pretty decent slides water was horrible though lol

when are you going to become a proper full time driver!!!

ive only just started with them jody, i wanna become full time but i dunnow hen that willbe

ps i just found out my other driver is cozy powells ex drum tech

result

gogzy:
i didnt disappear

Shame that :laughing:

lucky git have a safe trip m8

hi gogzy

glad to hear you are enjoying your trip, not bad for a ex rosyth boy

there used to be a coach ran round dundee with place names on the windows

london paris milan madrid new york then on the last window lochee (rough bit of dundee) :smiley:

think we should get transfers for your car something like

kelty ballingry cowdwenbeath auchtermuchty townhill bellshill SOFIA

have a good time :smiley:

garnerlives:

gogzy:
i didnt disappear

jealous methinks enjoy yourself gogzy good luck mate :grimacing: :grimacing:

n17 trucker:

garnerlives:

gogzy:
i didnt disappear

Far from it mate, its a running joke me and my scottish lover have,i just miss him that’s all

garnerlives:

n17 trucker:

garnerlives:

gogzy:
i didnt disappear

Far from it mate, its a running joke me and my scottish lover have,i just miss him that’s all

absence makes the heart grow fonder im sure the reunion will be worthy of a mills and boon novel(tic) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

Bursts into song - “and they call it puppy love” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why are you actualy there gogzy i don’t get it lol

Joshh:

Working for transam double driving mate

garnerlives:

Joshh:

Working for transam double driving mate

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
is that what he is driving that atego puddle jumper?