A picture diary from the last week or 2

of where i have been and what i have been up to and against!!!

welcome to romania!! terrible roads and drivers, great fun to me!

bit further in

and all the way from germany in this, think mad monk should of collected it!!

queueing at the border…

the grand bazaar, well a little bit of it!

the bosphorus…

and me by it, proving i was there!!

the bridge by night

and the river is full of jellyfish!!!

turkish cement mixer, of all the days to do this, they had to choose load in! and right in the way, we had to run throuh it to get in!!!

i may have some more if people are interested…

I am Matt, keep em coming :laughing:

yes come on post all of em

Got any private ones big boy? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get em posted mate!

top stuff matt get em posted mate :wink:

You must have a great time out there.

Great stuff, more !!

im glad people like them :smiley: right hopefully have a video or 2 soon too, but in the meantime, some more pictures…

one of the ferries coming in…

they were mega quick at turning, docking and starting to discharge, then it turned into chaos!!!

guess customs were interested in this one then…

sometimes its just too much for some people!!!

greek views…

exit turkey again

these 2 albanian nails were really tired and hanging, glad we could get past them easily!!

we have been double manned for the last week or so, and the second drivers get a hotel at the end of each shift, no sharing cabs here, and this is what my brother had to stay in just outside athens!

ill tyr the videos soon if they work ok

Great pics Mat,certainly an intresting job you got there mate. :smiley:

and all the way from germany in this, think mad monk should of collected it!!

:laughing: :laughing:
christ mate you get about more than me , if ever i get fed up of cars then i reckon your firm would be one of my first calls .
a real good diary and pics mate , i did romania a few years back , its something else aint it :open_mouth: . did you get all the locals trying to flog you any and everything :smiley:

great diary mat keep them coming :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Brilliant them matt always a great read are your diaries :smiley:

beauty them euromat but wheres our photo of kindle. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Great Diary Matey :sunglasses:

jessicas dad:
beauty them euromat but wheres our photo of kindle. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my camera breaks if i point it in his direction!!! :laughing:

he isnt with me on this one, he is going to have a lovely little 1 truck tour, going to wrose places than me, he better put up a diary, i want to see what albania looks like!!!

Romania & Turkey look interesting

quality pics matt

nice one

euromat, is neil bedford with you on that job

euromat:

jessicas dad:

my camera breaks if i point it in his direction!!! :laughing:

he isnt with me on this one, he is going to have a lovely little 1 truck tour, going to wrose places than me, he better put up a diary, i want to see what albania looks like!!!

cheeky git!! There arent many people in Albania Mat, as most of em are the scumbags trying to get in your trailer at Patras. I will do a diary of sorts when i get going, loading Birmingham and London Saturday AM, then going to Roskilde in Denmark so the band can rehearse for 2 days, you’d have thought after 30ish years together they wouldnt need rehearsals! :confused: :wink: