hello everyone

Hi just found the site a few days ago and have been reading through the archives i hope to return to driving soon if i can find a job that pays a decent rate,see you all soon.

:smiley: dont we all mate welcome to the site anything you need you will find here as they are a good bunch!!! what were ya doing and why go back to driving■■?

regards

kev

Hi kev,

been off work for 12 months after i smashed my knee up its back where it should be now and before that i was driving class 2 but this time it will have to be just driving and no climbing about or handball.

Hello Cat450, glad to see youre got back at it after that trouble. I had a cat 350 in a foden once, went like a scalded one! :wink:

Mal.

Hi Cat and welcome. Nearly missed this one, but glad I didnt, or youd have thought I was being ignorant after welcoming Tony
Trev

Hi guys,hopefully see you all on the road soon,your new job sounds ok mal good luck, and a new tractor & trailer crimbo has come early.

Welcome back m8 good luck with the new job

All us truckers winge about the job but we all come back m8

Heres looking at you :sunglasses:

Cheers Cat, i hope I see you down the road! Talking of CAT’s tha Alpha im starting on before the Daf comes has a CAT in it, I dont know what model though, but if its anything like the 350 I had in the 4 series Foden it’ll be a good un!

Mal.