Health and Safety yawn

i was offered work at stobarts this week for a spot of (scummy) agengy driving.
he says “be at crick monday with pale shirt, black trousers no jeans” ok fine he then says “safety boots and hi viz” fine thats health and safety he then says “wear a tie” great, health and safety then put a ligature round your neck in this dangerous health and safety obsessed job :unamused:

No rigger boots/£4.99 jogger bottoms and lumber jack uniform.!!!LOL

They are obviously not living in the real world and I certainly wouldn’t do it. :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: did you wear one :question:

I thought Stobarts had done away with the “must wear a tie” attitude years ago, surely your agency needs to do a check on Stobarts dress policy and then revise the instructions they’re giving to their drivers.

chunkytransport:
“wear a tie” great, health and safety then put a ligature round your neck

Use clip-on :bulb:

ADD - the most stand out ugliest one you can find :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

no i didnt work there, i got offered a proper job yesterday, my point was how can these people bleat about health and safety then ask you to wear a tie, clip on ok never thought of that sorry :wink:

I haven’t seen a stobbie tie since they got the Elves uniform

Wheel Nut:

i dunno, he said i was to go to stobarts but he wanted me to wear a pale blue shirt and dark tie :confused:

Wheel Nut:

Me neither.

chunkytransport:

Wheel Nut:

i dunno, he said i was to go to stobarts but he wanted me to wear a pale blue shirt and dark tie :confused:

Probably hedging his bets, if the Stobart job had fallen through he could have sent you to Wincantons or K&N

either way im not going, luckily got a perm job, i hate agencys :smiling_imp: