Have you seen the Go Compare graffitti?

Is it a national campaign,i have seen ad lib slogans written on the bill boards,like a craze,some say get singing lessons,get a life,and so on,get a new job,makes me chuckle.

They are part of the ad’s design, but are made to look like they’ve been sprayed on, it made them a hit on social networks thus generating traffic to Go Compare! Can’t say Im gonna miss the ■■■■■■■ from the adverts!

i thought it was bored kids,it is all over the Uk.

I seen one saying go jump off a cliff, I thought someone had been up on a ladder and done it!

There is one outside my kids school and due to its location I thought it had been done by the local rattlecan mob. I did chuckle when I first saw it.

Since then I’ve noticed that they are cropping up everywhere so had kind of guessed that they were part of an ad campaign.

Hats off to the guys who thought it up though because it’s even got them a trucknet mention.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought someone had gone to a considerable effort or there was a really concerted anti go-compare protest on!

I was looking for the way up to the bill boards,some had ladders and places to climb up to access the boards to paint it,so i thought,very clever gimmick,that got me.

Like lexusloonie I saw one the same in Sheffield and thought exactly the same.