Wots your favorite

advert

i like the one about the ford focus (i think thats it) where the guy runs up the street shouting thats my car thats my car,and one guy starts to run after it with him.the car comes to a set of traffic lights and he stops behind it and the lad that is helping him shouts get it then.the lights change and another focus is on the otherside of the road and he starts to chase that one.funny as anything.

if you get it where yous are then you need to see it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

probably the John Smiths one with Peter Kay in it, when they are keeping the ball up and when it gets to peter he just boots it away :laughing: :laughing:

ford focus ■■ the car in front is a toyota i think :smiley:
Dave

jacko:
ford focus ■■ the car in front is a toyota i think :smiley:
Dave

could be i ain’t that good on cars,i think i drive a renault clio :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Living over here I have not seen that AD, but the Ford Focus plays a very big part in my life :exclamation:

When the Focus was first launched in the UK I was involved from the first day, it was on Weatherby race course and we launched them along side the Cougar, from that day on I toured Britain and Ireland setting up in shopping centres with two or three, Focus’s, three plasma screens and some other display stuff, with a music video repeated every 3 minutes of every day for about three months :exclamation: After that I hated the Focus :angry:
I moved here and after eventually getting a green card the only job I could get was selling Ford Focus’s because of my experience with them (they were a new car here) I actually bought one because I got a lot of discount through Ford.
After three years of ownership I can tell you “I STILL HATE THE DAMM THINGS” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

V8KARLV8:
probably the John Smiths one with Peter Kay in it, when they are keeping the ball up and when it gets to peter he just boots it away :laughing: :laughing:

Or the one where he tries to cart his mother off to the old peoples home,because:“I wanna put a snooker table in your room and the kids are frightened of your moustache!”

Absolute class!! :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
Living over here I have not seen that AD, but the Ford Focus plays a very big part in my life :exclamation:

When the Focus was first launched in the UK I was involved from the first day, it was on Weatherby race course and we launched them along side the Cougar, from that day on I toured Britain and Ireland setting up in shopping centres with two or three, Focus’s, three plasma screens and some other display stuff, with a music video repeated every 3 minutes of every day for about three months :exclamation: After that I hated the Focus :angry:
I moved here and after eventually getting a green card the only job I could get was selling Ford Focus’s because of my experience with them (they were a new car here) I actually bought one because I got a lot of discount through Ford.
After three years of ownership I can tell you “I STILL HATE THE DAMM THINGS” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pmsl,i hate cars period pat.i only have it to get to work other wise i would get rid of it. :wink:

Dan:

V8KARLV8:

Or the one where he tries to cart his mother off to the old peoples home,because:“I wanna put a snooker table in your room and the kids are frightened of your moustache!”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

On the subject of car ad’s I like the one for Jaguar ‘S’ type :laughing:

It shows a young trainee driver in the snow, The teacher say’s “Just keep in it’s wheel tracks” The learner is following a snow plough,
In the cab of the snow plough is another learner driver, the co-driver say’s “Just keep in it’s tracks” It then shows the Jaguar ‘S’ type out front :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still on car ads, what about the one for the new Citroen C4, where it does a “transformer” type thing then struts its stuff to music? My 4 year old son wants me to buy one :open_mouth:

Dan:
Still on car ads, what about the one for the new Citroen C4, where it does a “transformer” type thing then struts its stuff to music? My 4 year old son wants me to buy one :open_mouth:

seen it for the 1st time today.

Talking of peter Kay I like that one where he finishes
that song of by Engelbert Humperdinck ( I think ) the
please realise me one for a bingo ad :slight_smile: .

Best advert ever I think.

John Smith (I Think, somerts alcohol anyway) bloke standing at a bus shelter with a pint, sees a boy racer approaching, looks to his feet & sees the large puddle infront of him, bloke in the car laughs and speeds up, splash, bang wollop, the car sinks into the puddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Thats about as good as I can explain it & im going to be smilling about it all night now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

probably the John Smiths one with Peter Kay in it, when they are keeping the ball up and when it gets to peter he just boots it away

have it!!!

or the one where peter kays having a indian meal and his little daughter “britney” rings up about the monsters in the wardrobe and he says

" its not the monsters you got worry about its the burglers breaking in through the windows"
“2 more lamb booners” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jon

Dan:

V8KARLV8:

Got to agree with that :stuck_out_tongue:

But, “Im only 50”

:slight_smile:
Anyone else seen the latest John Smiths / Peter Kay ad. with him answering the door… " I don’t care who’s it is - it’s floating " !!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The best ad ever has to be the Hamlet one when the chap with the comb over is in the outside loo in that pretty english garden then the Andrex puppy steals the loo roll so he sparks up a cigar and the music kicks in. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

poor yorick i knew him so well ON ME HEAD SON that was an hamlet ad wernt it :laughing: peter kay that man can do no wrong i like the door step challenge one john smiths struck gold there :laughing: no ones mentioned the yorkie ads yet :exclamation:

Pat, did you have anything to do with the advert for I think it was the Ford Fiesta which was filmed at the old airfield {cant think of the name} near Harlow. Where the cars where driven round a track made out of scaffolding which was right close to the M11. It was quite a few years ago now. Does anybody remember seeing the scaffolding or the filming of the advert…

Or the one about the church where he says ! i dont care who you are you aint dragging that cross through my garden…
or santa when a householder says i dont care what time of year it is ..you cant park that sleigh on my roof…

bit off track…but not to worry…