Have a go heroine

Amazing video, She levels the robbers with her handbag.

watch the plod brigade arrest her for assault.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … ndbag.html

I’m not seeing any video or written evidence or her being arrested. Where did you get that from? :confused:

Rob K:
I’m not seeing any video or written evidence or her being arrested. Where did you get that from? :confused:

Sorry rob, maybe I should explain it in plain Yarksherish

Just wait and see, the likely outcome of this event “could” result in the Northampton Police arresting her when the scooter scum put in a complaint about us uman rights :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Sorry rob, maybe I should explain it in plain Yarksherish

Just wait and see, the likely outcome of this event “could” result in the Northampton Police arresting her when the scooter scum put in a complaint about us uman rights :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you spend too much time reading Daily Mail newspapers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Blokes watch and a middle aged/old lady has a go… moral of the story, don’t mess with older ladies! I particularly liked the bit where he fell off his moped whilst trying to get away and she clobbers him again :laughing:

she deserves a medal bless her

You must have seen how much is in an old woman’s handbag when they have to unpack it at the checkout to get to their ■■■■■. That is one heavy, lethal weapon. :wink:

Just been on the BBC website she’s been arrested and charged with assault after the robber who got collared made a complaint!

Not really but anything’s possible in this country nowadays!

Is the guy in the white van trying to run em over or has he just come from the pub :confused: :laughing: