robber killed

Don’t know if allowed to put this so will not put any names even though they are in local paper. Two druggies have gone out on a motorbike and robbed 4 shops assaulted staff in the shops, then while getting away from last one have crashed into a car killing one and leaving the other in a serious condition in hospital.
To me they have got what they deserve but the paper only says from there family and friends how good they was but no mention of what they have just done to the shop workers.
What do others think?

mac12:
Don’t know if allowed to put this so will not put any names even though they are in local paper. Two druggies have gone out on a motorbike and robbed 4 shops assaulted staff in the shops, then while getting away from last one have crashed into a car killing one and leaving the other in a serious condition in hospital.
To me they have got what they deserve but the paper only says from there family and friends how good they was but no mention of what they have just done to the shop workers.
What do others think?

They got what they deserved.

Just deserts.

One of them will never do it again and the other may have second thoughts so … result ! :slight_smile:

that was in the Hull Daily Mail

Karma ,and sympathy for the shop workers.

Their upbringing and circumstances, education, parenting. Perhaps everybody’s mistakes or moments of stupidity should have horrific effects. Let’s judge them all as scum who deserve to suffer or die. Or shall we just breathe with a bit of apathy… I don’t know■■?

The second one has serious life changing injuries and will probably end up on disability benefits and in a motobility car to go robbing now.

The passenger who was killed was Matty Hutchinson and according to his friends and family he wasn’t a bad lad. However he was involved in at least 6 attempted robberies in less than 3 hours.

What a Pity :laughing:

We had a piece of Scum being chased on the redways around MK on a stolen Motorbike a few years ago. It ended up with the piece of Crap crashing into a lamp post & dying. :smiling_imp:

The family chained a crash helmet to the post as a memorial, I just thought that it was a good place to have a ■■■■■ on the way home from the pub ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
The passenger who was killed was Matty Hutchinson and according to his friends and family he wasn’t a bad lad. However he was involved in at least 6 attempted robberies in less than 3 hours.

Changing the subject slightly, have you ever noticed how every single teenager who is stabbed to death was ‘popular, well liked kid who would never hurt a fly’?
Glad I was a loner.

Chalk one up to natural selection and move on

10-08:

Wheel Nut:

Changing the subject slightly, have you ever noticed how every single teenager who is stabbed to death was ‘popular, well liked kid who would never hurt a fly’?
Glad I was a loner.

So dead on :laughing: :laughing:

Very true then next thing a picture pops up with them surounded by there hood rat mates making gangsta poses with guns

raymundo:
One of them will never do it again and the other may have second thoughts so … result ! :slight_smile:

+1