hastings

hello all
im delivering a load of concrete flooring down to hastings on tuesday for wednesday tip,does anybody know if theres any good laybys nearby or anywhere in hastings to park up
steve

my truck drivers guide says there is a lorry park in hastings which is supposed to be signposted from the A259

or go to eastbourne and park on the coach/lorry park which is located along the seafront towards east eastbourne.there was a council social club there which you were allowed to use.

cheers neil.
much appreciated,

usually you can only park ther after 5or 6 pm

with all that concrete, can’t you make your own layby? :slight_smile:

i wish.

is this the green book ive heard about neil listing all hgv parking sites if so any idea where i can get my hands on a copy i keep looking everytime i go into truckparks but can never find it[/

Stayed at hastings lorry park loads of times.

You can park there as long as you want in winter.
In summer you are not allowed to park before 6pm,so i normally park on the prom till 6pm.

It is sign posted.

Also toilets but they shut at 6pm in winter and 10pm in summer.
There’s a cafe across road and pubs, fish shops etc.

£8.00 to park overnight and you need coins,amusements next door to change your money.
Mark

is this the green book ive heard about neil listing all hgv parking sites if so any idea where i can get my hands on a copy i keep looking everytime i go into truckparks but can never find it[/

yes it is will post tomorrow as just off to bed :smiley:

£8.00 to park overnight and you need coins,amusements next door to change your money.

make sure you pay it as well because they come round and check to see if you’ve got a ticket displayed.

jon

thanks a lot lads,
i`ll head for the lorry park,
much appreciated.
steve

truckdriversguide.co.uk/

Its in the Useful Links section and this link.