Harry Monk

I saw you and Southern Star coming off the M25 onto the A3 the other day, I was coming the other way with a Tesco decker…

And?

I dream of the day

stagedriver:
And?

And he’s letting him know he eyeballed him, possibly didn’t have time or wasn’t safe to flash.

I’ve put a similar post up in the past when I passed him in a tight area so couldn’t give a wave.

It’s nice and a bit of courtesy, same as the ‘who’s seen who’ thread.

If you don’t like it, you know where the door is, don’t let it hit you on the way out :smiling_imp:

I think the point is that there is a who’s seen who thread but Harry seems to get special shout outs. I couldn’t give a toss either way.

m1cks:
I think the point is that there is a who’s seen who thread but Harry seems to get special shout outs. I couldn’t give a toss either way.

Not for this week so far.

bald bloke:

m1cks:

Not for this week so far.

I don’t see anyone TF probably because I do nights :wink:

m1cks:

Overtook him on the M5 a couple of weeks ago, plus some other trucks too that day…as far as I’m aware it ain’t made an iota of difference to my life.

who is harry monk? :confused:

I’ve TALKED to Harry! Wonderful fella, my life has changed completely since that day!

DrivingMissDaisy:
I’ve TALKED to Harry! Wonderful fella, my life has changed completely since that day!

oh ffs. another one been converted to jehovas witness :smiley:

green456:

DrivingMissDaisy:

oh ffs. another one been converted to jehovas witness :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:

His brother is the famous ‘Defective Detective’…top bloke!

image.jpg

Met Harry this morning in Brackmills: He is a very nice person, and look much better, than his avatar… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The Southern Star is stunning, I’m jealous… :sunglasses:

Actrosman:

carryfast-yeti:

His brother is the famous ‘Defective Detective’…top bloke!

My dogs Name is Monk, Named after the defective detective lol

If someone could post wot happened to Harry and the only gay trucker in the village?
Must have missed that?
Harry the only 1 on here who talks sense!

Dennisthemenace:
Met Harry this morning in Brackmills: He is a very nice person, and look much better, than his avatar… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The Southern Star is stunning, I’m jealous… :sunglasses:

Yes, this is true, I met two members in very quick succession at Brackmills today while on a 45, Dafman and Dennisthemenace , and had a good long chat with both of them. Always a pleasure to meet somebody off of here.

Although everybody is always disappointed that I don’t look anything like my avatar. :wink:

We only give Harry special treatment cause he drives a wagon that’s the shape of a cardboard box. Not everyone has the luxury to drive a big boys wagon like his!

I saw you last Monday on my way to nandos Harry! Stopped on the Newton road outside the petrol station in the bus stop! Getting a cheeky pasty??