The Monk spotted

Just to let those worried know i spotted Harry Monk on friday on tbe A13 still pulling a gregorys trailer so his fans can sleep safe knowing he is still around.

I see him most weeks on the M5.

Think he subbys for them out of their Cullumpton depot so he will be a regular up and down the M5

I went past him in my FL10 just north of Almondsbury on the M5 about 7pm,he gave a glance across at the old girl I was driving and I gave him a “thumbs up”,I doubt if he knew who I was from Adam :smiley:
Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

I passed him yesterday. He was going north on the M1 about 09:00 just before M18 turn off. Whats happened why is he not frequenting this site anymore.

Saw him heading north over Tinsley Viaduct yesterday morning

Wow. That’s it. Just wow.

Good lad, we won’t hear from him again as someone on here was being a total prick. You don’t mess with a blokes living unless they bum your wife.

Silver_Surfer:
Good lad, we won’t hear from him again as someone on here was being a total prick. You don’t mess with a blokes living unless they bum your wife.

The only person on here being a prick was himself with his unrelenting homophobic attacks - fact. He got what he deserved and this site is better off without him.

And no, the call wasn’t anything to do with me before the accusations start.

Rob K:

Silver_Surfer:

The only person on here being a prick was himself with his unrelenting homophobic attacks - fact. He got what he deserved and this site is better off without him.

Well personally I would rather have Harry on here than you but each to there own.

Whats gone off. I always thought he was an interesting bloke and made a great contribution to this site. He was very knowledgeable and always seemed out to help as many people as he could in this site.
Shame really used enjoy reading some of his posts.

Seagoon:

Rob K:

Silver_Surfer:

Well personally I would rather have Harry on here than you but each to there own.

Well said that man.

I never saw any of that Rob & I wouldn’t support or condone any comments along those lines. Live & let live is the moto I live by.

Not being too specific & not stir things up, I knew himself & another member had a vague butting of heads which seemed a bit silly to me at the time, I didn’t realise it had escalated beyond that.

I stand by saying that no matter what anyone says on here as there personal opinion, bringing a fellows work in to it is extremely poor behaviour.

This is one of the main reasons I’ve never told anyone what I do on here.

Well, one member knows as he’s worked for me but he’s discreet.

Perhaps rubbing up some current and former owner drivers up the wrong way and trying to rubbish there advice didn’t help his popularity along with the fact he seemed to be able to have a pop at gays Eastern Europeans and gypsys without been repremanded like everyone else didn’t help.

kr79:
Perhaps rubbing up some current and former owner drivers up the wrong way and trying to rubbish there advice didn’t help his popularity along with the fact he seemed to be able to have a pop at gays Eastern Europeans and gypsys without been repremanded like everyone else didn’t help.

As far as I could see that advice seemed, rather too persistently, to be to run his business the exact same way they ran their businesses…that is before they threw in the towel and got driving jobs in Canada.

I don’t think that had anything to do with it by the sounds of things. I don’t really want to pick sides as don’t really have any problem with any posters, on here, even though I might occasionally disagree. As far as I could see Harry’s comments were out of order but it was a long chain of six of one and half a dozen if the other ■■■ for tat episodes.

As for interfering with his work, whoever that was, it’s inexcusable bell-endery in my view.

True having a row on here is one thing but contacting someones employer for having a difference of opinion is wrong.
But at the same time as an owner driver broadcasting your and your customers business over a public forum isnt a briliant idea too.

kr79:
True having a row on here is one thing but contacting someones employer for having a difference of opinion is wrong.
But at the same time as an owner driver broadcasting your and your customers business over a public forum isnt a briliant idea too.

neither is trying to drag up old crap when the rest of the world has moved on … Harry screwed up as far as this forum is concerned with some out of order comments he made, others who have baited him long and hard to try to get a reaction should look in the mirror before being judgemental, this thread like the others on the same subject is never going to be productive so on advice from the committee on “Lets just stop this nonsense” it is now locked - change the record guys your getting very boring now!

If you want to complain about this please e-mail Thebigroundfilingcabinet@deleted.com where in due course one of our highly trained operatives will work very hard at ignoring your complaint (something they do very well)

Any more attempts to resurrect this non issue will be deleted without warning on the instructions of the "WTF just delete it " committee