Harry Monk spotted?

Harry,

Was that you loading on Friday afternoon about 3 in Bougheys Distribution■■?

was going to come across and say hello but ■■■■ forklift driver was too quick.

I was opposite you in green and red FH with bright orange Curtainsider

(edited for spelling …d’oh)

Yea, that was me, (assuming you mean at Wardle, we had another one loading out of Boughey at Deeside at the same time) just having brekkie in Tesco Weybridge while they tip it out.

I may have spotted you last week, i think it was on the A12, you were southbound nr Chelmsford, got a couple of moose stickers on front of your truck, (from your trip to Sweden the other week maybe?!?)

I’ll look out for you two next time I’m at base.

By the way the A51 at Reaseheath is closed at weekends. If you’re coming from the south I’d come off at J18, go through Middlewich & Winsford town centre. Boughey is signposted from there.

kindle530:
I may have spotted you last week, i think it was on the A12, you were southbound nr Chelmsford, got a couple of moose stickers on front of your truck, (from your trip to Sweden the other week maybe?!?)

Not guilty m’lud!

I’m not sure who’s driving that one at the mo but not me and I haven’t seen the A12 for weeks…

paulfromwire:

By the way the A51 at Reaseheath is closed at weekends. If you’re coming from the south I’d come off at J18, go through Middlewich & Winsford town centre. Boughey is signposted from there.

The A51 from Nantwich(Reaseheath roundabout) to Traffic lights on way to Wardle is closed completely Westbound.

Its only open eastbound during day and closed both ways at weekends.

This is in effect till end of December.

Yes harry it was Wardle

paulfromwire:

You on for Boughey then Paul?

Couple of ours left last year… one to Boughey(day driver) the other went to NWF running bulkers from Liverpool.

We have at least 2 a day coming into your place although its not normally me. (I spend more time on bulk work than curtains)
Look out for a Mornflake trailer my reg no is YYS (toowise!)

toowise:

paulfromwire:

Couple of ours left last year… one to Boughey(day driver) the other went to NWF running bulkers from Liverpool.

We have at least 2 a day coming into your place although its not normally me. (I spend more time on bulk work than curtains)

Yes I am fella. I’ll get my Warrington Wolves flag in my unit so I’m more recognizable. You on for PGO?

paulfromwire:

toowise:

paulfromwire:

Yes I am fella. I’ll get my Warrington Wolves flag in my unit so I’m more recognizable. You on for PGO?

No they sub for us thats if you mean the ones with the white Magnums? They tend to do that work more than us and we do the longer runs…i work for Cooper Buckley, you can recognise me ive got the big old VOLVO letters from an F12 in the windscreen