happy birthday to me

i accept cash/travellers cheques/ credit card/■■■■■■ favours… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: GOD I FEEL OLD!

happy birthday Jon

pam

Happy birthday Jonboy!

Don’t worry mate, you’ll be around next year, with even mor ereasons to whinge about being old :smiley:

OOh eck, mine soon :unamused:

Happy birthday Jon look at it as like wine you get better as you age.

Shame it was a bad year!!

Only joking have a good one

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear jonboy, happy birthday to you… ■■

I know over the hill doesn’t seem attractive, but they say that life does get better hehe… only joking ■■

Tiggz

Happy Birthday Jon… got 2 questions…

1st— exactly how old are you then??
2nd-- what type of ■■■■■■ favors are you looking for from a bunch of
truck drivers■■? :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy Birthday Jon!!

GMANSCAN

thanks everyone… spent the day in bed… SLEEPING :laughing: . i`m 36 kate but i look at least 45! bloody 18 hour days do that too you… in reply to question 2… i was hoping the drivers would be able to procure a couple of 20 year old swedish blondes(and i dont mean ones called sven either!) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, happy birthday old lad and don’t sup too much tonight ! :laughing:

Enjoy what’s left of your day mate.

Yeti

Happy Birthday M8 :smiley:

Sorry, no Swedes, but I can let you have a couple of turnips out of the garden :wink: :wink: :wink:

Happy birthday Jonboy. :smiley: :smiley:

Happy birthday Jonboy,as somebody said on here “You’re only as old as the woman you feel!”,personally when I turned 21(a few years ago! ) I’ve been trying to forget them.
regards derek

Happy birthday Jonboy,as somebody said on here “You’re only as old as the woman you feel!”,personally when I turned 21(a few years ago! ) I’ve been trying to forget them.
regards derek

JONBOY@RH:
i accept cash/travellers cheques/ credit card/■■■■■■ favours… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: GOD I FEEL OLD!

POST OFFICE IS CLOSED JONBOY SO CAN’T GET 1ST THREE THINGS :laughing: :laughing: AS FOR ■■■■■■ FAVOURS, THE WIFE IS IN THE POST WITH KIDS.NOW YOUR TRUELY SCREWED :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

happy birthday you old *** :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont drink to much mate at your age your liver might not be able to take it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

happy birthday mucker hope you have had a good one mate :wink: :laughing:

happy birthday jonboy

Happy Birthday mate :exclamation: :exclamation:

all the best …SCANTHEMAN

simon

A Happy syphlis and a many Gonoreah :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: