Trucknet aka 's

Hi all a new topic . I don’t know how it will go but i’ll start the ball running.
this is me mercman123 aka Tony

This is me Dave the Renegade.

This is me, Dean, with my littlun. She is nearly 2 now so it’s a bit out of date. By I’m still handsome. And she is still cute :slight_smile:

This is me with my friends really evil african grey called bonkers! (Shortly after the photo i got bitten on the ear :astonished:)
Oddzpop aka isla

Good lunch,nice wine,not a care in the World !! Zzzzzzzzzz!!!

This is what 35 years on the road does for you:

Me (8mths after having Heart Bypass) and one of the grandchildren a couple of years ago,plus a D series Ford

This is me (Mark Lee) at the wheel of a 1961 Kenworth K100 :sunglasses:

Li’l ole me Plasticbag.

Handsome dude ain’t I ? … for almost 59 I mean :wink:

37318_408738688955_648888955_4247439_5492537_n.jpg

54 Today

Happy birthday you old ■■■■ :wink:

Happy Birthday Wheel Nut
I had my 49th in July.
Picture of me in my world now… Tech Diving, far away from transport.
Only transport I do now is SCUBA Tanks and Ski-boats !!

Happy birthday wheel nut !
I am the grand old age of 25 on tuesday :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley::grin::grin:

Hi all we have some ugly mug shots on here ! No seriourly keep the pictures coming in . Tony

ugly enough :question: cheers benkku only 53

Sorry boys no recent pics of me all the cameras broken, content your selves with the pics of me posted by my eldest son GT Paul on the Middle east thread if i was 35 in 1977 that makes me 70 now, still got almost all me hair white as snow now and more lines on me face than a road map but still alive and kicking, it is nice to see the faces behind the names we all look a bunch of villains ,fond regards to all Crow.

Happy Birthday Wheel nut!! It’s also my youngest daughter’s birthday today she’s 33.Me and my wife in OZ 2 years ago.Tony Taylor. Me 65 Galina 61

bma.finland:

ugly enough :question: cheers benkku only 53

I’m very disappointed bma.!!You could have worn your Helmet with the two horns sticking out,and been wielding your Axe as well !! Cheers benkku.Dennis.

Wheel Nut:
54 Today

Many Happy returns of the day Rodders!!!and many more of them!!Are you sure you haven’t “turned the clock back” a year or few■■?.Only joking mate! Cheers,Dennis.

doing only friendly visit,s overthere now day,s :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,axe is 6 feet under, cheers benkku