Trucknet aka 's

This is me Cliff now 65, with the old Morris.

Thwates Mill 2012 017.JPG

furry hat.jpg

Me,Will Bradfield with Barb on holiday in Antigua earlier this year…54 on Monday :sunglasses:

Me on the right with my dad graham :smiley:

Happy birthday Malc, I just hit 53, time is just flying since the big 50.

theres me, there.

wheelnut you must of over done it in the sun bed shop and lost some weight

:open_mouth:

Myself at 58.

Muckaway

1982 and 2012.

Chris Arbon

Trev_H:
Myself at 58.

Aye,ten years ago !!! Anon1.

Bewick:

Trev_H:
Myself at 58.

That was earlier this year in Wiltshire Dennis, still upright with my eyes open (just) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
Good lunch,nice wine,not a care in the World !! Zzzzzzzzzz!!!

These old un’s just can’t stick the pace ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Trev_H:
Myself at 58.

That was earlier this year in Wiltshire Dennis, still upright with my eyes open (just) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If we can all claim to be in that position when we are,at least, “sober” Trev we’er doing OK then !!Cheers Dennis.

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Correct,but it’s great trying to keep up,and failing dismally,with grace !! ( who’s Grace ? howed she get in on the act ?) Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Correct,but it’s great trying to keep up,and failing dismally,with grace !! ( who’s Grace ? howed she get in on the act ?) Cheers Dennis.

Hi boys
Dennis I see you have got your towel on the chair besides the pool (paddling) :smiley:

Regards Keith

dessert driver:

Bewick:

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Hi boys
Dennis I see you have got your towel on the chair besides the pool (paddling) :smiley:

Regards Keith

Bit too deep for me !! Cheers Dennis.

Evening all, Whel nut, happy Birthday, and many more of them! Gentlemen, what youngsters you are!!

bma, a young “apprentice” Viking, Dennis, GS,Pat, Nmm, (Mark), enjoy your youth!!!, Trev H, you are to young to be a “born again biker”!!.. I only wish I could go back to 65!!! I still feel young,…but my knees tell another story!!

I told “she who is obeyed”, about this thread, her reply, “Darling, you should retire, look how happy those men look”… but Gentlemen how does one retire■■? I`ve a hundred tonnes of Nottinghamshire sewage sludge arriving tommorow, do I just leave it in a big pile■■? How does one explain the joy of “doing something”, especially with large noisy machines!!

Now Dennis , if that really is our friend CF, how did the builders fit a “Green leaker”, under that bonnet? And also how does he keep that “Fire Helmet” on his head at 65mph■■? (Must be a Walsall saddlery leather strap)

Ah well, I am away to the Bollinger, …I`m driven to drink, Bon Nuit mes Braves, Cheerio for now.