Happy bithday to you.

:smiley:

Happy Birthday Rikki :wink:

Happy birthday Rikki.

Suddenly I don’t feel too old at 41.

Ken.

Happy Birthday Rikki

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Looks like you got the long paper round!

Happy Birthday Mate.

Happy Birthday Rikki :laughing:

happy birthday rikki

Happy Birthday boss.

Happy Birthday Rikki :smiley:

many thanks for reminding me that I am an old git :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :wink:

Yes it is that time of year again… but in a break with tradition there will be no drunken rant this year :unamused: :open_mouth:

I have been a driver for well over 20 years, been to places and seen sights that the ordinary Joe Public will never see. Moved loads that scared the hell out of me, and met /worked with many characters that have shaped my life.

Nowadays I drive a keyboard, and look after my son, and as much as I love driving nothing I have done can compare with spending each and every day with my boy.

Through this website I met my wife, someone I think most of you will agree is a very special woman, so special for my birthday she bought me just what I wanted
3 bottles of Scotch all over 10 years old and varying mailts
40 Soveriegn Cigarettes
Pack of John Smiths
Pack of Jaffa cakes
A Poker set including chips
A couple of domain names for a future personal project
and a Birthday cake from Mattie.

This woman knows me too well :wink: :smiley:

Now me and my son are going for a walk around the park, and we may just drop into the Navi to say hello

Yes it is that time of year again… but in a break with tradition there will be no drunken rant this year :unamused: :open_mouth:

I may retract the above statement later :wink: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Rikki-UK:

but in a break with tradition there will be no drunken rant this year :unamused: :open_mouth:

I may retract the above statement later :wink: :laughing: :sunglasses:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I hope so, I’m logging on from a service station in Germany just to catch ‘The Rant.’ :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As far as old gits go, from where I’m standing you’re young. :wink: :smiley: :frowning: :frowning:

Herzlich und gluckwünsch zum geburtstag RIKKI,

have a nice day and enjoy the celbrations,

hope the beer is nice and cold in the pub mate,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[A very happy birthday to you Rickie, my , how young you are . Enjoy every moment with that wee lad of yours cos he will soon grow up.
Lots of love to you and Lucy
Danneke xxxxxxxxx

Coffeeholic:
As far as old gits go, from where I’m standing you’re young. :wink: :smiley: :frowning: :frowning:

But does he look as good as you in shorts? :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Have a good day Rikki.

Yes it is that time of year again… but in a break with tradition there will be no drunken rant this year

I may retract the above statement later

all mods and admin on deck :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

happy birthday gaffer

jon

Happy Birthday mate you’re wearing well or have you had a re-tread? :wink:

Happy birthday, Rikki, I’m calling a truce for today. Have a good one.

Happy Birthday :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Happy Birthday Rikki, another October birthday boy eh :exclamation: I was 45 on sunday, I thought I was safe on the Isle of Man, but I was’nt allowed to forget, several phone calls and the sudden appearence of numerous birthday cards saw to that :exclamation: . Its funny how the younger ones take great delight in remembering the great day :unamused: .