Grover Air Horns

Looking for an installation kit for a set of single trumpet ‘Grover Air Horns’ it seems I need one T bar connection with one air pull valve to control both trumpets. Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain the right installation bits I need :question: or maybe have them lying around in their workshop doing nothing after a ‘Horn’ upgrade. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Thanks in advance
Regards
Dave Penn;

Well I’ll ask again.
I’ve got a ‘Grover Twin Trumpet’ set up but need to find/purchase the installation kit that goes with it :exclamation: :exclamation:
I’m going to fit it to the nearly new Scania R500 Topline that I’m going to be getting in the next couple of weeks.My boss is ok with the cost of getting the horns fitted I just need to find the installation kit :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: He’s having the motor done up a bit and I’ve already bought the horns but really want them to be working rather than just for show.
Come on guy’s surely someone knows where I can get the bits I need :question: :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Dont know if they are still in business Thomas Wright Sticker Lane Bradford used to be very obliging.