Great news!

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … idated.htm :smiley:

Oh dear, what a shame :laughing:

Am I missing something here :confused:

As far as I can see the franchise has simply changed hands and will now be run by “Redvee Consulting” instead of “Sheffco” and given that both companies have the same director (“Will Sheffield” as far as I can tell) and the same address “Unit Cu12, Warrington Business Park, Warrington, Cheshire WA2 8TX”.

What exactly has changed apart from someone (possibly drivers who have done work for them) probably getting shafted :imp:

Are there any drivers on this board owed money from Driver Hire Warrington ?

Sheffco, trading as Driver Hire Warrington, has entered liquidation. However, Redvee Consulting, which shares the same director as Sheffco, now continues the franchise operation.

This was the interesting bit for me! :smiley:

“Drivers are cutting out the middlemen and going direct, cutting companies like Driver Hire out,” he adds. “Driver Hire as a franchise isn’t the first and won’t be the last to lose a franchisee like this.”

44 Tonne Ton:

“Drivers are cutting out the middlemen and going direct, cutting companies like Driver Hire out,” he adds. “Driver Hire as a franchise isn’t the first and won’t be the last to lose a franchisee like this.”

I agree that is good :smiley:

Personally I’d rather see proper permanent jobs created but that is the second best option in my opinion :wink:

tachograph:

44 Tonne Ton:

I agree that is good :smiley:

Personally I’d rather see proper permanent jobs created but that is the second best option in my opinion :wink:

Maybe that is the case?

Perhaps now that times are hard some employers have calculated that it might be better to train and keep a driver, rather than pay an unfamiliar driver and an agency a small fortune and run the risk of causing damage or upsetting a customer?

We do seem to be living in interesting times…

W