Company takeover part 2

Hi to all, this is just an update on a previous post from about 3 weeks ago regarding our company being bought out. I am pleased to say that after much worrying nothing appears to have changed apart from being a lot busier which I dont mind as I have earnt more money. Its still early days though yet and whilst reading this weeks local paper I noticed that they are applying to keep 20 vehicles and 40 trailers, ( we currently have 6 units 2 rigids and a 7.5 tonner. Nothing has been mentioned to us though so there upto something. What I was wondering was if they set on another 12 drivers, would they be able to pay them what they wanted, ie they would be working alongside us but on less money, different pay structure ? I think that I have heard of this happening before with asda and some other companys. Can someone please just clarify this. I am going to continue with the job for now but to be honest I might start looking for something else anyway, will have to see what happens. Many thanks :confused:

Yes they can take on new drivers and have them on different terms and conditions :confused: