Google street view

Has anyone seen themselves or anyone else on this yet? I’ve seen me (well the tail end of me anyway), and a mate saw himself which led to him having to ask google to remove the image :laughing: :laughing: let’s just say although it’s difficult to make out some images and although number plates are blanket out, I think the guilt of him and his lady bit on the side in a layby was too much for him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My son’s on it; lorry’s delivering to the hotel near Helensburgh where he works as a chef. Judging by the body language it’s early and he’s having a crap day in the kitchen! :grimacing:

Reddaways is on it delivering to somebodys house :wink: :smiley:

Jimboy124’s dad is on it, in his drive with the bonnet up on his car checking something.

gnasty gnome:
My son’s on it; lorry’s delivering to the hotel near Helensburgh where he works as a chef. Judging by the body language it’s early and he’s having a crap day in the kitchen! :grimacing:

I missed the word ‘day’ when I first read that. I thought WTF? :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

im on it, just crossing the road after i got home.i remember seeing the van with the camera on last summer.

As a technical numptie in these matters, how do I save an address as a jpg from Google Street View?

The best I have managed is a print screen command into word :blush:

Wheel Nut:
As a technical numptie in these matters, how do I save an address as a jpg from Google Street View?

Do you have windows vista? There is a cutting tool on vista that is just what you need.

Ive seen fallmonk on it at hillington.

merc0447:

Wheel Nut:

Do you have windows vista? There is a cutting tool on vista that is just what you need.

I do. Does that make it possible?

What’s Vista? What’s a cutting tool? :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

If you use firefox use this add on addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3408

I’ve seen UFO. Look up on this:
maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 86063&z=17

Wheel Nut:

merc0447:

Wheel Nut:

I do. Does that make it possible?

What’s Vista? What’s a cutting tool? :laughing:

Open up what you want to grab, press the Print Screen button up on the top right near scroll lock (or Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Sc, Prt Scrn, Prnt Scrn) then fire up MS paint and press ctrl-v. You can use the selection and crop tools to cut it down to what you want.

With Win 7 and Vista, there’s a snipping tool, in 7 it’s under Accessories in the start menu (can’t remember vista), open it up (or if it’s already open click on ‘New’), the screen goes opaque, click and drag to select the area you want then click save.

arronls:
With Win 7 and Vista, there’s a snipping tool, in 7 it’s under Accessories in the start menu (can’t remember vista), open it up (or if it’s already open click on ‘New’), the screen goes opaque, click and drag to select the area you want then click save.

There is mate, cheers, it is in accessories in Vista too. Thanks very much. I knew that there must have been an easier way.

I am not on Google Maps anywhere but my friends Sister has asked for her house to be removed, she is half loonie anyway and believes that there are spies watching her every movement. She is on facebook but will not accept any friends

orys:
I’ve seen UFO. Look up on this:
maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 86063&z=17

Bugger me!
Hope The Doctor’s about or we’ll all be in a pickle :laughing: :laughing:

Just my car parked outside my flat.

Im on it :smiley: actuallly doing some work!!..that was lucky

maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 120.4,0,5

I can see my cat sleeping in my bedroom window :slight_smile:

I’m on it in the works van :laughing: I’ll set the challenge for someone to find it, start at Fenny Bentley and head into Ashbourne on the A515.

found myself parked in my usual spot when its quiet, must have been taken before Aug 2009 though as the name isn’t on the front and no spotlights added :cry:

maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=57 … 159.9,0,5

I’m on it, I was looking for something else and found me on patrol on the motorway. :wink: