Good money?

All this time off has got me checking out the job situation.
Check this out!

Does anyone know the firm?

You need to check the link JB, perhaps it’s been removed?

Fastrantiger:
You need to check the link JB, perhaps it’s been removed?

Links to the jobcentre site always do this, you need to key in the reference yourself.

You might have to copy and paste - that link just goes to the search page :wink:

It works when i click it? Its on the jobcentre website.
Class 1 driver
Yorkshire bedding supplies. International experience required. £38,000 per annum :open_mouth:

Here are the job details [help]

Back
Save This Job

Job Title LORRY DRIVER HGV CLASS 1 THO/13961

LocationDUNSCROFT, DONCASTER, S YORKS
Hours55-60, ARRANGED OVER 7 DAYS, DAYS, EVENINGS AND NIGHTS.
Wage £38,000 PER ANNUM
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
EmployerYorkshire Bedding Supplies
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must have an HGV class 1 licence. Must have international experience. Duties include driving the HGV vehicle and making deliveries. Nights out will be required. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the BERR website Your guide to the Working Time Regulations: sections 1 - 4.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0788 9311283 ext 0 and asking for Peter Cooper.

Thanks mrpj.

On the face of it, it would appear to be a good job if you’re a single guy or just want to get away from ‘er indoors’. I would give it a crack if I was in the area. Might well be a genuine oportunity, well worth looking into. Despite the general opinion that jobs advertised on the jobcentre site are there as a last resort, thats not always true. I once had a job from the jobcentre that looked too good to be true, so nobody applied (except me :open_mouth: ) it was a great job but only lasted 3 years :frowning: Good luck if you give it a try :smiley:

Im always looking but im fairly happily employed at the moment, (and not in a position to change at the moment).
It might suit someone on here though?

Another one here…

DRIVER

£32,000 per year

Manchester

Full-time

Industry sector/s: Transport & Distribution

Overview

BULKHAUL LIMITED LGV CLASS ONE ADR DRIVERS Salary - Circa in Excess of £32k per annum. Bulkhaul is a market leader in the global transportation of bulk liquids and powders in tank and box containers, a position achieved by putting customers first and providing an ever improving service. To maintain and enhance the service and commitment to our customers we now need to recruit flexible and committed LGV Class One ADR Drivers for the liquid division operating from Manchester. Applicants must possess a current ADR certificate in tanks and have driving experience. Start dates will commence in early 2008. For further information and an application form please contact Admin on 01642 236 877.

£32k+ is the going rate for own account work since the WTD came in.

Better have words with my boss then :wink: :laughing:

JB:
All this time off has got me checking out the job situation.
Check this out!
Welcome to GOV.UK
Does anyone know the firm?

Did you find the British Drilling and Freezing job JB?

Must be a jack of all trades and own your own boots :stuck_out_tongue:

mrpj:
Here are the job details [help]

Back
Save This Job

Job Title LORRY DRIVER HGV CLASS 1 THO/13961

LocationDUNSCROFT, DONCASTER, S YORKS
Hours55-60, ARRANGED OVER 7 DAYS, DAYS, EVENINGS AND NIGHTS.
Wage £38,000 PER ANNUM
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
EmployerYorkshire Bedding Supplies
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must have an HGV class 1 licence. Must have international experience. Duties include driving the HGV vehicle and making deliveries. Nights out will be required. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the BERR website Your guide to the Working Time Regulations: sections 1 - 4.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0788 9311283 ext 0 and asking for Peter Cooper.

wow look how much tax you pay :open_mouth: and what you end up with is £8.90 an hour :frowning:

How much do I pay?
You told us that you are paid £38,000.00 annually and that you work 60 hours per week

annual monthly weekly hourly
Gross pay £38,000.00 £3,166.67 £730.77 £12.18
Income tax £6,942.90 £578.58 £133.52 £2.23
National Insurance £3,292.00 £274.33 £63.31 £1.06
Net pay £27,765.10 £2,313.76 £533.94 £8.90

Gross pay is your pay before tax, and Net pay is what actually makes it into your bank account after Income Tax and National Insurance.