Good jobs, where?

ok, a lot of you have been posting about all the bad jobs so why not start a post with all the good ones here, so i ask you which are they?

p.s im after a chill/frozen class 1 job similair to culina, staffs based,some continent, as never done any but would try, but mostly uk, so any ideas, i seen in past posts about stobarts at warrington if still there on belgium plates etc, any good? or any others,

s

If you have never done international ,chuck yourself in at the deep end. Dont worry about the money. Just do it. //Horses for courses. You seem to be a long distance man. Grab it while you are young. But dont expect people on here to feather bed you with groovy suggestions. Next time you see a flash truck pass you take the phone number & give them a call. Its the only way…It don`t matter if its Irish ,Dutch or anything they all need drivers & you need experience… :smiley:

Best job I ever had , Draycote Continentale, Rugby! 1 Truck/1 Driver, Top Spec Scanias, Money was good, home most nights.No Hassle, clean job on Tesco work mostly.Choice.

i know yearsleys at hams hall were after drivers not so long back and i think one of the members on here work for them.

here under coleshill

jon

jonboy:
i know yearsleys at hams hall were after drivers not so long back and i think one of the members on here work for them.

here under coleshill

jon

Various driving opportunities available. Excellent package, latest 2005 Volvo and Scania units.

thats what really gets me about this industry, they just will not advertivse the exact payrates.

Monday to Friday

£7.20 per hour

£10.80 premium rate

Fridge Work

Uniform provided

Good pension scheme

Holidays 20 days

Tel Steve Blocksidge - Transport Department 01675 431530 for interview.

dont know if thats for the night shunter or what but more then likley drivers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

$30/hr…cash after 30hrs :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Chosen.1 you have a pm

harry:
If you have never done international ,chuck yourself in at the deep end. Dont worry about the money. Just do it. //Horses for courses. You seem to be a long distance man. Grab it while you are young. But dont expect people on here to feather bed you with groovy suggestions. Next time you see a flash truck pass you take the phone number & give them a call. Its the only way…It don`t matter if its Irish ,Dutch or anything they all need drivers & you need experience… :smiley:

Best driving job i have had from a pure pleasure was a trip to Romania etc.

I have definately got the bug have been ringing round the internationals visbeen ,Yeardley etc.

I Guess the thing that was putting me off was the not knowing what to expect. Mind you I am not an expert by any stretch,but there are guys like Harry on here with years of experience who you can ask for some sound advice. I know they helped me.

Mind you it did not stop being pulled by the German equivelant of VOSA for not having a MAUT i think that is how they spell it. I also had no paperwork for the truck because the convoy leader had it,and he was three hours behind me :cry: :cry: .

One thing I would say is to ask a few questions on here because what may seem straight forward to the veterans on here may well trip you up,things like in certain countrys no overtaking in the rain and the list goes on from country to country.

But the good news is your on the right site to get some top advice.

good luck :laughing: :laughing: