Gobowen

Hello again Nev, just to let you know I used to drink regularily in the Hart and Trumpet with Jack Bright when he worked for Cadwalladers.

Derek.

[/url]

[u!(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp277/penywern/n1382426072_33588_1383.jpg)rl][/url]

[u!(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp277/penywern/n1382426072_33586_776.jpg)rl][/url]

oxo3:
[/url]

Stoke on Trent registration number,probably supplied by Beeches as they were the ERF agents for miles around this area.Sleeper cab too!Check the colour scheme against my Avatar.

[[/img]

Derek Trotter:
Thank you nianiamh, I am pretty sure it was called Direct Transport now I have seen the picture. If you have any more pictures or can remember any of the people who worked there please let me know. Thank you.

chris donker worked for direct transport the other company was north shropshire transport fred weetman owned it his son was graham

oxo3:
Dereck, I have one photo of ERF chinese six artic loaded with steel,that was taken just after wilds took over.When i was a lad i used to wash the wagons when Mr Weetman owned them. My uncle Mr Jack Bright drove for them for years. Most of the drivers have passed away now. However i still know to 4 drivers still around and will ask them if any photos.I remember two new fodens being delivered to yard. WNT 118 & 119.That was 1959 (S20).When taken over I Know that Lloyds of trafford park & Gleave transport were involved. Anyway Dereck i bought the company in 1998.My firm changed from N.C.Peate & Sons to North Shropshire.I have tried to add photo to trucknet but without sucsess.If i can have your email.i will send photos.North Shropshire also had office in southampton in the early sixtees.
Nev

hello i worked i worked at above with jack bright i had the bus company llansilin motor service after for nearly 20 years

michael a jones:

oxo3:
Dereck, I have one photo of ERF chinese six artic loaded with steel,that was taken just after wilds took over.When i was a lad i used to wash the wagons when Mr Weetman owned them. My uncle Mr Jack Bright drove for them for years. Most of the drivers have passed away now. However i still know to 4 drivers still around and will ask them if any photos.I remember two new fodens being delivered to yard. WNT 118 & 119.That was 1959 (S20).When taken over I Know that Lloyds of trafford park & Gleave transport were involved. Anyway Dereck i bought the company in 1998.My firm changed from N.C.Peate & Sons to North Shropshire.I have tried to add photo to trucknet but without sucsess.If i can have your email.i will send photos.North Shropshire also had office in southampton in the early sixtees.
Nev

hello i worked i worked at above with jack bright i had the bus company llansilin motor service after for nearly 20 years

vic wilde took them over as a seperate business from gleaves and ran them out of stoke on trent yard

Hello Mike, Long time no see, Yes i remember you driving an ERF KV artic for North Shropshire and that was for wild because the colour had changed on the motor. I was in ICI Heysham with Jack Bright and you came in there. Mike i remember you having the buses as i worked for S J Morris in the middle seventies, Glad your still about.
Nev Peate (North Shropshire)

Two of Nev’s units taken at this years Oswestry Truck Show.