Git/cmr

Could anyone recomend a company for rha/cmr git mine is up for renewal with axa and they have more than doubled the premium from 413gbp to 890gbp they are saying that they may have made a mistake last year & i mite not have been covered !!!

£413 does sound a bit low for both RHA and CMR so they could have made a mistake. Mine for this year, renewed last month, is nearer the higher of those two figures.

Looks like i,l have to dig deeper into my rapidly emptying pockets then, thanks anyway.

i have just renewed my insurances for this year and got a quote that gave me better cover than I had last year, and was slightly over 3 grand cheaper than the next best quote I had, this was for 2 units, 5 trailers, GIT etc, a great result for me.
Company was called Towergate Risk, from Telford, they have a website also www.truckquote.co.uk

i’ve just gone through towergate to renew, fully comp, 50k cover for unit and trailer was over 2k cheaper than N.U wanted, who i’d been with up till now! not bothered with their G.I.T because axa still only want £420, thats for cover above RHA conditions on a uk cmr basis.