General sort of question

Not sure what other title to give :frowning: what I’d like to know, if possible, from you euro drivers is this, is there much/any work for 7.5t driving, would like to give it a go [having driven thousands of miles over there on holidays :slight_smile: ] but just wondered if there was much call for the smaller stuff :question: seems to be quite a few foriegn reg’ 7.5t’ers coming this way, so is there any particular UK co’ that goes the other way {so to speak}

I have my reasons for sticking with 7.5 at the moment, if any of you guys can give me pointers/info {even if it’s no, they don’t do it, at least I’d know} I would be grateful.

You see quite a few 7.5 tonners over in Spain and France actually. They are normally carrying furniture and those little one pallet jobbies etc.
I think though that a lot of them are O/D’s with a good supply of little jobs.
If you are intent on staying on the puddle jumpers then have a look at removal firms. A lot of their motors are 7.5 tonnes.

Not so much “intent on” just personal reasons at the mo’ :frowning: it’s why I asked on here, don’t want to do removals from choice, would like to get into euro driving, but have got to be careful :wink: :frowning: can’t afford O/D either at this moment in time.

Thanks for the reply, maybe something will come along, and "things " will change/revert, can only hope :cry:

If you don’t mind dropping down the size scale a little there’s an awful lot of Sprinter size vans going over every night doing the one pallet jobs mostly for the motor industry I think.

There’s a fair sized English firm doing it but can’t think of their name as I’ve been home too long. :blush: GB someting or other

No doubt someone will know

zzarbean:
There’s a fair sized English firm doing it but can’t think of their name as I’ve been home too long. :blush: GB someting or other

GBA is the crowd you are thinking of (link to their website http://www.gbaservices.co.uk/).

I’m sure i’ve seen them running a few 7.5 tonners too.

{Qrz}Buddha:

zzarbean:

GBA is the crowd you are thinking of (link to their website http://www.gbaservices.co.uk/).

I’m sure i’ve seen them running a few 7.5 tonners too.

Welcome to Trucknet Buddha :laughing:

Thank you both for that info, will try them and see what happens, :slight_smile: