GB & Old Stickers

I need to ask again if any one has any old 1980’s GB stickers or any others that they are willing to sell. If you are then please pm me, thanks :laughing:

Mr 141

I,m pretty sure iv,e got some old Townsend Thoreson & Normandy Ferries
ones in my loft. GB , F , D , B , & E , i think.
Will check i,ve still got them before i PM you.

Regards Tony

I personally don’t think your truck needs those stickers. They always looked a bit tatty. What you could really do with is an Esso Truckstop Marseille ■■■■■■■ the grille. Most people who had them had actually been.

Whats an Esso Marseille girl then? Anyone got a picture of one, havent heard of that before.

The Esso girl was from the Esso Stop in Marseilles.A very popular stop for those in the area.Had some cracking nights out there in the early seventies. :laughing: :laughing:

The esso stop girl and the garanor girl were metal and if you can find one they are probably worth good mony now.I will post a photo of my old F88 thats got them in the windscreen.Also i think i have a sally line drivers club sticker if you want it.

The garanor girl is in the windscreen

Where was that photo taken? I think I recognise that cafe.Sad aint it? :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Where was that photo taken? I think I recognise that cafe.Sad aint it? :laughing: :laughing:

The photo was taken outside my dads pub “the temple tap” in hackney road bethnal green E1.It was taken in 1973.Not sad just the good ol days,note no tax,no “o” licence,When it did have tax it was taxed as just the unit 6500kg.You could get away with most things then but today you,ve got no chance.

boyze…that looks like its in `simon international colours ?

truckyboy:
boyze…that looks like its in `simon international colours ?

The F88 was origenally eddy morgen,s and was white with orange chassis an wheels.When my then guv terry creasey bought it was painted in sgh transport colurs that you see here.There was two sides to the company,one was T F Creasey,thats who i drove for,and sgh transport that terry also owned but their lorry,s had red under the white stripe.We were in the same yard in wapping high street,opp s j selfes yard.I,ll post a picture up of my 140 next to an sgh 111.