Search for ferry-stickers

Hi everybody!

For my restored scania i’m looking for a ferry-sticker from the seventies or eighties.
On some restored trucks in england i saw these stickers with “Calais-Dover” on it and the name of the company.
Maybe someone here has to sell one?
I’m not able to find this in Germany even not in ebay.

I attached a few photos of a scammel with these stickers i took in the south of germany in may that you know what i mean.

Best regards
Unterflur

Send me your address and I’ll post the ones I’ve got to you

Hello Telekonsteve,

that would be very nice!
You get my address per PM.

As a small reward for you another 141 parked up with a Steyr in Larissa 2008.

Cheers Unterflur!

Hi unterflur are these any good ■■

Regards Jimski

Hi Jimski,

sure these would fit.
But they will be only shipped to the U.K. and ended two hours ago…
If there are a few more like these i would like!

Regards
Unterflur

hi unterflur,

hope these will help you.

regards

mark

10247.jpg

3942.jpg

Heres a few more unterflur,

regards

mark

scan0012.jpg

les routiers sont sympa.jpg

10538.jpg

Hi unterflur

i have a few more which i will scan 4 you later, i have tried to scan them as best i could . All mine :slight_smile:

regards

mark

GBSticker002.jpg

scan0022.jpg

SealinkGB.jpg

Bar-Mont-Blanc_Frontlogo_09101-430x320.jpg

10253.jpg

10251.jpg

10252.jpg

i have a folder with lots in and will sort them out and post later

i also have fern schnell gut stickers which were on all the german lorries back in the 70s when i was on continental work

some more

i have sorted out from my collection a townsend thorenson calais dover sticker
2 different sealink stickers
1 routiers sticker from aosta
1 original fern schnell gut sticker

you can have them with no charge so if you send me you address i will post them

all i want is a photo of the truck with them on when you have finished

hope this help you

Hi Jorg here is another :laughing:

Regards Jimski

Hi there!

First i want to thank you all for your answers :exclamation:
I never expected to get so much replies in such a short time.
Interesting how much stickers are still available in great britain.
I thought about probably two or three stickers for the rear and side windows together.
When i would put them all on the truck it would look like an circus-truck :smiley:

@marcus22: The triangular stickers looks perfect. If you got one in stock i would say yes!
@robthehog: I like the left one and the one on the bottom.
@mickharrow: You got a private message.

I think the best will be to wait which stickers mick and telekonsteve send to germany.
Maybe theres all in it.
Otherwise i let you know… :grimacing:

Thanks again from Germany!
Unterflur

hi unterflur,

what i can do is make you a copy of the triangular one and send it to you, i thought that was the one you would be looking for, maybe you can get it reprinted in germany, they actually stick inside of the window, i have a few more different stickers lying around at home, i will see what i can find.i only have the one ruban bleu service which i have had for quite a few years now,

regards

mark

scan0013.jpg

There’s one of those in the ones I’ve sent to you, cheers

i think you will have just made his week telekonsteve.

regards

mark

He’s about a week to late mark, I found a pile in a folder in my garage from when I was a lad I stuck most of em on my tool box but I’ve posted him an a4 full, I think he’ll be pleased with them

Hi marcus22!

You’re right!
But you all made my week because here in germany i looked ebay weekly for these stickers and in this forum i getted help as much as i expected in only two days. :smiley:

Hi telekonsteve!

Would like to see a picture of your toolbox… :grimacing:
Can’t await the postman with your deliveries!

So if anyone needs special stickers from germany for his truck, please let me know.
Here in ebay you can get many stickers of the “Brummi”.
That’s the big man in red and black rolling on six wheels (hope you understand what i mean).
For me it’s the point on the “I” to have stickers on the truck from the time it had been active.
For all the stickers on my truck i watched ebay for over two years.
Especially the “Brennerautobahn”, “Tauernautobahn” and “Brenner”-stickers are hard to find.
And if you find them you often have the problem that they break in pieces when you try to put them on the window or the glue went dry.
(hope this was understandable in english, but you see it’s 23:16 now in germany and i had a good pilsener… :laughing: ).

Best regards!
Unterflur

Hi unterflur,

i am happy you got what you wanted, well done telekonsteve for his generosity, we hope to see the scania with the new stickers, heres a few more you might like, as i said anyone is welcome to copy them, thousands of drivers will have been given these over the years :slight_smile: I was going to put them on another site a while back when someone was asking for stickers, but changed my mind, but here they are now,

regards

mark

26122011220.jpg

$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUZSEBP6Jk!RW0Q~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!hIE9rZ8Z5qMBP-,lJU2NQ~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!k0E-ir-MST5BP)-njn0nQ~~60_12.jpg